Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
If you're doing rooftop rumble just blow up the car while its in the parking lot. 25k in less than a minute.

been doing Out of Court Settlement all day and made a cool 150k 
nthat.gif

when are we getting that 500k stimulus package

that jim ross commentary :rofl:
Rockstar planning to drop it off 250k at a time. First one is supposed to be by the end of next week and the last 250k rumored at the end of the month. Im sure Rockstar will announce it on their website.

Any of you guys have dudes just follow you around in free roam? Happened to me twice now. I'll just be riding around minding my own business (both times I was looking for a futo) and some random dude will start following me. They don't shoot me or anything and they even pull up to the driver side window if I stop long enough. Both times I lost them but it was weird as hell :lol:
I would acutually like something like this. Instead of these idiots shooting at you they are actually cruising with you :pimp:

i finally gave in and bought a place since we will probably be getting that money back..

i think it was 190K and has a 6 car garage, i haven't been able to recover my damn car from the impound lot without getting killed, 

hell i haven't even been inside since i copped it :lol:  

i also figured out how to make it to the roof of tha hangar in boneyard.

Drive around the corner and go into the alley. Hop the fence right in front of your car and go out the gate on the right.

:rofl:

So I found a thread stating that people might have a bad/corrupt character preventing them from getting online.

I deleted my original guy whose stats/money showed, but image never did and I was able to log in with the guy I made yesterday. Not happy about losing my OG guy, but at least I can get on now I suppose.

I am online on 360 if anyone else is down for some stuff.
R GANGSTA J

Fina ******g ly beat the campaign. Option C all the way :pimp: .

I'll be finally getting online later tonight/tomorrow at some point. When I have my GT set up, I'll post it in here. 360 fellas, I'm ready.

I needa be bumped up to Commissioner. I see a lot of dudes putting in work and a lot of dudes slacking. The Hierarchy needs to be fixed.

crew members stop running head first into a mission in front of the crew and leaving folks behind on foot

cmon man, some of yall need some team building exercises 

Dutch2k13-  I can't believe that Titan mission took us so many tries

i couldn't even get the thing out of the hangar

Last edited:
crew members stop running head first into a mission in front of the crew and leaving folks behind on foot
cmon man, some of yall need some team building exercises 

Dutch2k13-  I can't believe that Titan mission took us so many tries
i couldn't even get the thing out of the hangar

i couldnt land the plane :smh:

The Titan mission wasn't so bad for me. Just get rid of everyone then move the truck out of the way and then the toughest part is landing it. My first attempt someone else was flying and crashed and my second attempt I flew and landed.

Back
Top Bottom