OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour..._4YIp8UOA&sig2=YLGcoIknBzEJ2UK8tawIxQ&cad=rja
Jones_Drew32‎ Hey I think the urban meyer rule is effect right now... When the going gets tough........QUIT..

Twitter -
3 hours ago
lol:
http://sports.yahoo.com/n...m-on-Twit?urn=nfl-311321

http://www.google.com/url?url=http:...witter&usg=AFQjCNE9eLmnmjEBUUdFBneLhU0HhiRCag

roll.gif

I've been saying all along Cutler is one of the biggest frauds in the NFL.  Well, at least now he will probably do the pro bowl a favor and not show up.  He doesn't belong there anyway.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour..._4YIp8UOA&sig2=YLGcoIknBzEJ2UK8tawIxQ&cad=rja
Jones_Drew32‎ Hey I think the urban meyer rule is effect right now... When the going gets tough........QUIT..

Twitter -
3 hours ago
lol:
http://sports.yahoo.com/n...m-on-Twit?urn=nfl-311321

http://www.google.com/url?url=http:...witter&usg=AFQjCNE9eLmnmjEBUUdFBneLhU0HhiRCag

roll.gif

I've been saying all along Cutler is one of the biggest frauds in the NFL.  Well, at least now he will probably do the pro bowl a favor and not show up.  He doesn't belong there anyway.

Cutler was sacked 52 times this season and never complained once. He was sacked NINE times in a HALF. I have a hard time questioning his toughness.

We don't even know the extent of his injury...if it's a torn ligament like Kreutz said then you'd be absolutely foolish to go in and play considering you'd be risking your entire career. Rivers tearing his ACL and playing is one exception. I doubt Cutler wanted to sit the most important game of his career...no one does. People also ignore the fact that it was the coaching staff's decision to make, not Cutler's. It doesn't matter though, the media and NT has made up their mind about him so it's useless to defend him. And if that was a faked injury I lose all respect for him but regardless it's all stupid.

Cutler was sacked 52 times this season and never complained once. He was sacked NINE times in a HALF. I have a hard time questioning his toughness.

We don't even know the extent of his injury...if it's a torn ligament like Kreutz said then you'd be absolutely foolish to go in and play considering you'd be risking your entire career. Rivers tearing his ACL and playing is one exception. I doubt Cutler wanted to sit the most important game of his career...no one does. People also ignore the fact that it was the coaching staff's decision to make, not Cutler's. It doesn't matter though, the media and NT has made up their mind about him so it's useless to defend him. And if that was a faked injury I lose all respect for him but regardless it's all stupid.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

ProFootballTalk ProFootballTalk

As to the "torn MCL" excuse for Cutler, Philip Rivers finished a game and played another with a torn ACL.

and for good measure, look at all the folks calling him out:

2d942t5.png

mt9hud.png

1tn4nc.png

Link

As to the "torn MCL" excuse for Cutler, Philip Rivers finished a game and played another with a torn ACL.

and for good measure, look at all the folks calling him out:

2d942t5.png

mt9hud.png

1tn4nc.png

Link

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I kinda just pointed that out. Is Brady a !@%%@ for sitting when he had a torn MCL? 

I kinda just pointed that out. Is Brady a !@%%@ for sitting when he had a torn MCL? 

Yeah but ... come on ... he was WALKING AROUND on the sidelines the ENTIRE game. 

If your %$%$ is torn you don't even want to stand, let alone walk on it in freezing weather.

Yeah but ... come on ... he was WALKING AROUND on the sidelines the ENTIRE game. 

If your %$%$ is torn you don't even want to stand, let alone walk on it in freezing weather.

Not going to even bother when people are looking past the facts. 
what are the "facts?"  Since it seems like only you, Urlacher, and Cutler know....

what are the "facts?"  Since it seems like only you, Urlacher, and Cutler know....

It was the coaching staff's decision to pull Jay. He argued with them that he could play but he didn't obviously. 
I have a hard time believing that someone who has played under one of the worst offensive lines in NFL history and who gets hits as much as he does decides to sit out for the NFC championship game. 

And just because Rivers played on a torn MCL doesn't suddenly make it alright to do. Purely idiotic..he's lucky he didn't seriously injure himself more.

It was the coaching staff's decision to pull Jay. He argued with them that he could play but he didn't obviously. 
I have a hard time believing that someone who has played under one of the worst offensive lines in NFL history and who gets hits as much as he does decides to sit out for the NFC championship game. 

And just because Rivers played on a torn MCL doesn't suddenly make it alright to do. Purely idiotic..he's lucky he didn't seriously injure himself more.

I also don't believe that Jay took himself out. Dude took some nasty hits during the season that had me wondering how he kept on playing.

Back
Top Bottom