OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

Originally Posted by JPZx

Thanks for the $40 S4L3.... 
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1_r.gif

Nice doing business with ya.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

You guys live too much in the present. Just cause you havent seen Grant all year doesnt mean he never did anything. He was a huge part of our offense. Idk what the situation will be with Starks, or how he is post injury. But we got alot of talent coming back from injury and that sucks  for anyone who isnt a Packer fan.
And you don't live enough in the present. The Packers are in the Super Bowl and you're trying to argue with dudes whose teams are at home...Next year? Really?

You guys live too much in the present. Just cause you havent seen Grant all year doesnt mean he never did anything. He was a huge part of our offense. Idk what the situation will be with Starks, or how he is post injury. But we got alot of talent coming back from injury and that sucks  for anyone who isnt a Packer fan.
And you don't live enough in the present. The Packers are in the Super Bowl and you're trying to argue with dudes whose teams are at home...Next year? Really?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Word.
laugh.gif
Reminds me of Craftsy...when the Steelers won the SB vs. Arizona, dude was sitting there arguing with *$%+$% on NT.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm sure my son youngmoney/tig bieber is out there livin' right now.

Word.
laugh.gif
Reminds me of Craftsy...when the Steelers won the SB vs. Arizona, dude was sitting there arguing with *$%+$% on NT.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm sure my son youngmoney/tig bieber is out there livin' right now.

Im well aware of where we are right now and where you arent.
whose teams are at home? huh?

Im well aware of where we are right now and where you arent.
whose teams are at home? huh?

Not surprised my dude Jehlers02 is in front of the computer screen and not out celebrating 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got the Packers in the Super Bowl too. If anyone wants to make a preliminary bet right now on the GB/PIT SB... we can.

Not surprised my dude Jehlers02 is in front of the computer screen and not out celebrating 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got the Packers in the Super Bowl too. If anyone wants to make a preliminary bet right now on the GB/PIT SB... we can.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If it holds up, let's talk.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If it holds up, let's talk.

Not a big football fan but if those pics of fans burning Cutler jerseys are real and recent, smh at Chicago fans. Stooping themselves to Cleveland's low level....

Great game btw. Imagine if Hanie led the Bears to victory.... 

Not a big football fan but if those pics of fans burning Cutler jerseys are real and recent, smh at Chicago fans. Stooping themselves to Cleveland's low level....

Great game btw. Imagine if Hanie led the Bears to victory.... 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thought i responded to this but i guess not. Had to come home from school for a friends funeral 
tired.gif

Going back in half an hour. Yes, im gonna get extra #@+#$+ tonight 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thought i responded to this but i guess not. Had to come home from school for a friends funeral 
tired.gif

Going back in half an hour. Yes, im gonna get extra #@+#$+ tonight 
pimp.gif

Already hearing the "Cutler quit on his team" talk from Chicago media outlets...and from tweets from several other NFL players. 
laugh.gif

Already hearing the "Cutler quit on his team" talk from Chicago media outlets...and from tweets from several other NFL players. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom