OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

I also don't believe that Jay took himself out. Dude took some nasty hits during the season that had me wondering how he kept on playing.

laugh.gif

syb581.jpg

It is what it is. If he's really injured then the backlash isn't deserved and if he's not...well I want him off my team immediately.

It sucks to lose to your arch rival at home for the rights to go to the SB...but this was a hell of a season. I predicted an 8-8 or 9-7 season with no playoffs and we far exceeded expectations. Well done. We got next year.

It is what it is. If he's really injured then the backlash isn't deserved and if he's not...well I want him off my team immediately.

It sucks to lose to your arch rival at home for the rights to go to the SB...but this was a hell of a season. I predicted an 8-8 or 9-7 season with no playoffs and we far exceeded expectations. Well done. We got next year.

Words cant describe the disappointment that the city is feeling.
I'm still at a loss for words.....
30t6p3b.gif

It'll be fun to watch the Pack get beat in the SB.

Words cant describe the disappointment that the city is feeling.
I'm still at a loss for words.....
30t6p3b.gif

It'll be fun to watch the Pack get beat in the SB.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Yeah but in the end the goal is to get a ring. Yes, we far exceeded expectations, but that doesnt make me feel any better about tonight.

Yeah but in the end the goal is to get a ring. Yes, we far exceeded expectations, but that doesnt make me feel any better about tonight.

All respect to Bears fans who've kept things classy.

Been saying since week 17 that Bears vs Pack NFC Championship game is what I was looking for ... Feels great now that its come true.

All respect to Bears fans who've kept things classy.

Been saying since week 17 that Bears vs Pack NFC Championship game is what I was looking for ... Feels great now that its come true.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

True. But I'm not too mad. We still got Derrick Rose 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
1st thing I thought of after the loss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
1st thing I thought of after the loss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now that I've calmed down, congrats to you GB fans. you guys fought hard and it really was a good game.

Morally, I want you guys to get beaten in the Super Bowl. But you guys did play a good game. Oh well, at least the Bulls are good
pimp.gif

Now that I've calmed down, congrats to you GB fans. you guys fought hard and it really was a good game.

Morally, I want you guys to get beaten in the Super Bowl. But you guys did play a good game. Oh well, at least the Bulls are good
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom