OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

This game seriously took a part of my soul that I'll never get back. I'll wait for the MRI results before I weigh in on Cutler's performance. I knew once Cutler went down that there was no chance that the Bears were gonna win. Haney was a pleasant surprise, but at the end of the day I'll just admit defeat to a better team and eat my crow. Gonna take a while for me to recover from this, feels like the 08 NLCS against the Dodgers all over again.

This game seriously took a part of my soul that I'll never get back. I'll wait for the MRI results before I weigh in on Cutler's performance. I knew once Cutler went down that there was no chance that the Bears were gonna win. Haney was a pleasant surprise, but at the end of the day I'll just admit defeat to a better team and eat my crow. Gonna take a while for me to recover from this, feels like the 08 NLCS against the Dodgers all over again.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Oh god don't remind me.......

Originally Posted by arstyle27

embarassed.gif
sick.gif

wish it was the NLCS, but it was the NLDS...

And to me, nothing compares to the 2003 NLCS vs the Marlins......i need a tissue....
frown.gif

embarassed.gif
sick.gif

wish it was the NLCS, but it was the NLDS...

And to me, nothing compares to the 2003 NLCS vs the Marlins......i need a tissue....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Words cant describe the disappointment that the city is feeling.
I'm still at a loss for words.....
30t6p3b.gif

It'll be fun to watch the Pack get beat in the SB.

Disappointment? You dudes should be ELATED you made it this far. The Bears weren't supposed to be here in the first place.

30t6p3b.gif

Disappointment? You dudes should be ELATED you made it this far. The Bears weren't supposed to be here in the first place.

^ i think he meant by disappointment was that the Bears lost to the rivals Packers in their home, while they advance to the SB. If it was any other team other than the Pack, it probably would've been less disappointment.

^ i think he meant by disappointment was that the Bears lost to the rivals Packers in their home, while they advance to the SB. If it was any other team other than the Pack, it probably would've been less disappointment.

Originally Posted by AG 47

30t6p3b.gif

Yea, I had rock-bottom expectations and the team proved me wrong. I'll take a season like this any time. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yea, I had rock-bottom expectations and the team proved me wrong. I'll take a season like this any time. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dont know how you guys can take solice in the fact that the team "over-achieved."

It's all about winning guys. This isnt a rebuilding team that's taking baby steps. I'm happy with the season as a whole, but the objective is to win the SB. We didn't win it, therefore I am depressed/sad/angry/mad/pissed off.

Yes, it sucks even more because we lost to Green Bay, but i wouldnt be less angry if it was Philly/ATL/Indy.........losing sucks period. I will have trouble sleeping tonight. I will be cranky at work tomorrow.

I dont know how you guys can take solice in the fact that the team "over-achieved."

It's all about winning guys. This isnt a rebuilding team that's taking baby steps. I'm happy with the season as a whole, but the objective is to win the SB. We didn't win it, therefore I am depressed/sad/angry/mad/pissed off.

Yes, it sucks even more because we lost to Green Bay, but i wouldnt be less angry if it was Philly/ATL/Indy.........losing sucks period. I will have trouble sleeping tonight. I will be cranky at work tomorrow.

30t6p3b.gif

I was not surprised at all that the team made it this far. No such thing as a moral victory at this point in the season, anyway. 

30t6p3b.gif

I was not surprised at all that the team made it this far. No such thing as a moral victory at this point in the season, anyway. 

Originally Posted by bjm5295

^5Dimes has Packers -2.5 O/U 46 up. Kinda surprised Pack are favorites..

Damn, Pack's are the favorite. I thought Steelers would most def. be the favorites.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

^5Dimes has Packers -2.5 O/U 46 up. Kinda surprised Pack are favorites..

Damn, Pack's are the favorite. I thought Steelers would most def. be the favorites.

completely agree, as this is how i felt after the 2008 NFC title game . there really isn't any solace in how far you go if the end result isn't what you want.
..such as when Kansas drubbed us in the final four in 2008 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom