OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

Ryan Grant.
laugh.gif

Jay better schedule some surgery in the coming weeks - even if he doesnt need it will buy him some time...

as a broncos fan, all i can say is he is who we thought he was....

Jay better schedule some surgery in the coming weeks - even if he doesnt need it will buy him some time...

as a broncos fan, all i can say is he is who we thought he was....

Originally Posted by Jay02

bijald0331 wrote:
*%%+ all of y'all 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Wait 'til next year!!! 
frown.gif

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
%!@! you too betch

We in the Superbowl. And I will wait until next year, you can believe dat. Ill wait for Jermichael to heal up, ill wait for Grant to heal up, ill wait for Barnett to heal up...ill stop there.

Bears are going to take some steps back.  The class of the NFC North next year is going to be the Packers followed by the Lions

bijald0331 wrote:
*%%+ all of y'all 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Wait 'til next year!!! 
frown.gif

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
%!@! you too betch

We in the Superbowl. And I will wait until next year, you can believe dat. Ill wait for Jermichael to heal up, ill wait for Grant to heal up, ill wait for Barnett to heal up...ill stop there.

Bears are going to take some steps back.  The class of the NFC North next year is going to be the Packers followed by the Lions

I have to reinstate how much I hate you Packers fans right now.

I hate you all.

I hate you all.

Burn in hell because I hate you all.

I have to reinstate how much I hate you Packers fans right now.

I hate you all.

I hate you all.

Burn in hell because I hate you all.

Congrats to the Packers.

You guys could've blown us out considering we had our two backup QB's in, but that speaks to the character of this team.

Anyways, I hope the Jets or Steelers destroy you. That's all i got.

Congrats to the Packers.

You guys could've blown us out considering we had our two backup QB's in, but that speaks to the character of this team.

Anyways, I hope the Jets or Steelers destroy you. That's all i got.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

bijald0331 wrote:
*%%+ all of y'all 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Wait 'til next year!!! 
frown.gif

%!@! you too betch

^ shut up
roll.gif

grant isnt all that great and barnett and hawk are a wash and hawk is gone ...soo....

bijald0331 wrote:
*%%+ all of y'all 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Wait 'til next year!!! 
frown.gif

%!@! you too betch

^ shut up
roll.gif

grant isnt all that great and barnett and hawk are a wash and hawk is gone ...soo....

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

bijald0331 wrote:
*%%+ all of y'all 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Wait 'til next year!!! 
frown.gif

%!@! you too betch

^ shut up
roll.gif

Then we will replace him with a 6th round draft pick and be fine
pimp.gif
But getting back Finley alone is huge enough

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

bijald0331 wrote:
*%%+ all of y'all 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Wait 'til next year!!! 
frown.gif

%!@! you too betch

^ shut up
roll.gif

Then we will replace him with a 6th round draft pick and be fine
pimp.gif
But getting back Finley alone is huge enough

You guys live too much in the present. Just cause you havent seen Grant all year doesnt mean he never did anything. He was a huge part of our offense. Idk what the situation will be with Starks, or how he is post injury. But we got alot of talent coming back from injury and that sucks  for anyone who isnt a Packer fan.

You guys live too much in the present. Just cause you havent seen Grant all year doesnt mean he never did anything. He was a huge part of our offense. Idk what the situation will be with Starks, or how he is post injury. But we got alot of talent coming back from injury and that sucks  for anyone who isnt a Packer fan.

Glad you guys are looking forward to next year, knowing that you'll lose the SB.
wink.gif

Glad you guys are looking forward to next year, knowing that you'll lose the SB.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom