OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

lovie smith should not be coaching in the nfl. how in the world did they make it to the nfc champ game in the first place

He's not that bad. He was one game away from taking the Bears to their SECOND Superbowl appearance in his tenure.

All this with Devin Hester as your primary offense through the years.

He said something along the lines of, "Jay is the toughest dude in the league and he could kill me blindfolded. Don't question the injury."

how is lovie smith fault mike martz was fumbling with the plays and jay cutler decided 2 turn to butter??
get out of here with that nonsense DeadsetAce u sound like you know nothing bout nfl
Lovie Smith is defensive minded head coach and the defense represented
his QBs threw 3 ints and 2 in 4th qb
only on nt u hear stupid things like that

He said something along the lines of, "Jay is the toughest dude in the league and he could kill me blindfolded. Don't question the injury."

how is lovie smith fault mike martz was fumbling with the plays and jay cutler decided 2 turn to butter??
get out of here with that nonsense DeadsetAce u sound like you know nothing bout nfl
Lovie Smith is defensive minded head coach and the defense represented
his QBs threw 3 ints and 2 in 4th qb
only on nt u hear stupid things like that

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So what he is saying is he himself is a female??  I need to see video of this

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So what he is saying is he himself is a female??  I need to see video of this

He also called Jay a **!#* before the 2009 season. Take what he says with a grain of salt.

He also called Jay a **!#* before the 2009 season. Take what he says with a grain of salt.

Congrats to all of the Packers fans of NT. It feels good being at least 1/2 right @ the moment. Now the Steelers just need to win.

Congrats to all of the Packers fans of NT. It feels good being at least 1/2 right @ the moment. Now the Steelers just need to win.

Back
Top Bottom