OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

A solid no decision for Cutler.
pimp.gif

He was behind when he got pulled though.
laugh.gif

Anyways.

SUPER BOWLLLLLLLLL

pimp.gif

probably sucks more for bears fan realizing they had a chance to tie it up without cutler or collins only to have it ruined by the terrible play calling

probably sucks more for bears fan realizing they had a chance to tie it up without cutler or collins only to have it ruined by the terrible play calling

Props to Hanie for his heart and performance. Id take that kid over that bum i dont wanna play for you because im hearing my name in trade rumors cutler.

Props to Hanie for his heart and performance. Id take that kid over that bum i dont wanna play for you because im hearing my name in trade rumors cutler.

lovie smith should not be coaching in the nfl. how in the world did they make it to the nfc champ game in the first place

lovie smith should not be coaching in the nfl. how in the world did they make it to the nfc champ game in the first place

the best that mike martz could come up with on that third...well at least it was away from clay matthews. 
laugh.gif

the best that mike martz could come up with on that third...well at least it was away from clay matthews. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

I can't think of a worse call on that 3rd and 3 coming out of a timeout
roll.gif
That is Mike Martz for you though, thinks he is a genius and gets to fancy with his play calling. I give props to Hanie, with the pressure he had to be feeling and the way he played you have to think about going a different direction in the future. Cutler is trash
Martz had that twinkle in his eye thinking it was his moment.
30t6p3b.gif
With NO need to take a timeout since they were in rhythm and #%++ and the dumb ++!$#% calls a sweep...like Jay said, not even to Hester. Dumb %*@@.

There's been rumors...but Cutler is officially a certified COOCH.

Back
Top Bottom