OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
don't think it's that crazy that Urine found them, I mean they most likely knew they were around dragonstone somewhere, could have easily seen them sailing.

think it's crazier Arya ran into her wolf tbh

don't think it's that crazy that Urine found them, I mean they most likely knew they were around dragonstone somewhere, could have easily seen them sailing.

think it's crazier Arya ran into her wolf tbh
Yeah the wolf thing seemed a lil out there but I let it slide

Brah I hope you paying the Salt Warden some residuals for all these lame *** bars you stealing from him

Your attempts at shade got more ghost writers than a Drake album
No shade straight facts. Best part of the ep to you was some sucka ****.

The realm keeps calling, heard it when I was sleep. That Rusty and his band of eunuchs wanted beef?.... You don't want these problems, couldn't handle the rest.

Question where you and ya lame crew taking this before the season ends.

Dany feeling herself too much these days, someone to humble that white haired b****
Dany sounded exactly like Stannis lol. Even worse Mel bae is the o e that kicked off the convo to focus on Jon.

Yeah the wolf thing seemed a lil out there but I let it slide
i figure nymeria has a whole pack and is roaming around the area and she knows Arya's scent, so they were bound to cross paths. plus we don't know how much time passed. Arya may have been on the road for weeks.

Reek made an appearance reaaaaaaaal quick when things got real. Totally messes up the plan now. Dany going to have to use her squad to attack the capital which is bad news because apparently country pride aka America First Trumps a crappy ruler in Cersei to folks like Sam's scumbag pops.

urine ruined the "foreign invasion" SMH
tongueword put in work on missandei
hotpie wanted some of arya's sweet pie

so much sexual energy this episode

Jesus Nathalie is so damn fine. And gorgeous.

Urine came in straight G. I don't like him either, but my dude took over.

I want Dany to die. She thinks she knows everything. Is her character suppose to be good or bad?

Bronn is top 5 character but behind Littlefinger, Thoros of Myr, Salladhor Saan and Oberyn Martell.

Euron's kraken armor was dope and so was his ship

Those sand snakes can't fight like their father

Littlefinger about to make his power move when John goes to Dragonstone and bends the knee to Dany

Are dudes asking where Bronn is serious or just want him back? lol Cuz the lot of you went on and on about your entire series rewatch you were doing before this season started.

Gotta wait until the war reaches KL before Jamie goes begging for Bronn's help.

The look Tyrion and Varys exchanged after he pledged to confront Danny instead of scheming behind her back.

It was like saying to each other:

"You are lying"

"Yes, I know that you know I am lying"

In Dany's small council meeting scene, just realized that even tho there were 4 males there Tyrion was the only non eunuch

The look Tyrion and Varys exchanged after he pledged to confront Danny instead of scheming behind her back.

It was like saying to each other:

"You are lying"

"Yes, I know that you know I am lying"

The look he gave after Dany said Jon can come and bend a knee. Like homie ain't the one true king of Westros.

giphy.gif
Theon gonna redeem himself. I'm predicting a Vegeta/Majin Buu moment for him except with wildfire.

So much happened in this episode

But the best part is my dude Grey Worm finally getting to taste those sweet yams

And all of the sudden everyone is on the Euron train LOL. Still don't like his character but the scenes he has been in are A1

Sansa and Dany are so trash. Glad the Sand Snakes got killed too. The one with the whip: you can't be serious about going into battle with that @#$@ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom