OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Urine and the squad on the ship

tumblr_mcdsb5F8SD1qaqwkmo1_500.gif

Badass

Real entrance gif
giphy.gif

Everyone thinking someone snitched to Urine?

Isn't his reputation basically the all-knowing pirate of the sea?

Jon Snow punking Lame Finger was the best part of the episode.
REALLY?!?

Really??? Yall snow blowers bias runs deep. The best part of this episode was ungrateful Jon getting in his feels about LF making his move (again) on Sansa while Jon's away?

giphy.gif

SMH

hqdefault.jpg

Rusty and his band of eunuchs can't show no love for a fellow eunuch reaching the promise land?

grey-worm-kills-two-slavers-animated-GIF.gif

Well let it be known then.

Theon did the right thing. Nothing that dude was going to be able to do.

That jump was funny as hell though.

Who was the 2 people on the tip of the boat while Theon was in the water?..Couldn't really tell for sure..

Dem feels between Arya and Nymeria doe...

Gotta admit Urine is a bad ***

Missanbae top tres

Sansa needs to die already

LF like da cavs...make it to the finals but lose

The Greyjoys some losers yo. Get your D cut off, killed by your bro, take all the good ships then get massacred. Urine probably gonna die some b**** a** way. Only the sister the trill one

Everyone thinking someone snitched to Urine?

Isn't his reputation basically the all-knowing pirate of the sea?
Exactly how do you think he's an all-knowing pirate of the sea?

GRRM just gave dude omnipotence of the oceans? He ate a devil's fruit to let him know what and who is on the seas at all times? LOL

LF like da cavs...make it to the finals but lose
But the first time the Cavs made a near unbelievable comeback to win it all.

that was nymeria. arya saying "that's not you" was a reference to season 1 when she told her dad, "that's not me" when he was telling her about being a princess. (as explained in the post-show commentary).

urine's entrance was his best and only cool moment so far. he still looked like he smells like urine.

a lot happened this episode. i thought it started slow and the dialogue was cheesy early on, but it totally redeemed itself. hot pie, nymeria (i really hope he plays a role later on), missanbae x100, urine's entrance, reek's exit.

i can't wait till someone puts carcetti down.

and who's the snitch?

LF on arya's hit list?

:nerd:
Not yet.

All these LF haters would just be posting about Arya is gonna kill him then like lames.

Nobody knows except Cersi and maybe Jamie that LF gave up Ned. Not that LF was really in a position to save dude with his blind righteousness. If other ppl know they sure as hell aint telling anybody.

Back
Top Bottom