OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else think that Ellaria was playing all of them and set up the Greyjoy's?..

oh yeah -- Sansa about to ruin everything. just like theon: once a *****, always a *****.

only Starks worth anything are Ned, Jon, and Arya.

Reactions: Ube
REALLY?!?

Really??? Yall snow blowers bias runs deep. The best part of this episode was ungrateful Jon getting in his feels about LF making his move (again) on Sansa while Jon's away?

giphy.gif

SMH

hqdefault.jpg

Rusty and his band of eunuchs can't show no love for a fellow eunuch reaching the promise land?

grey-worm-kills-two-slavers-animated-GIF.gif

Well let it be known then.

Brah I hope you paying the Salt Warden some residuals for all these lame *** bars you stealing from him

Your attempts at shade got more ghost writers than a Drake album

so who's the snitch?

this is someone who went straight to urine, not to cersei. so i doubt it was someone like varys.

i guess urine could've just planted a double agent in his niece's fleet.

so who's the snitch?

this is someone who went straight to urine, not to cersei. so i doubt it was someone like varys.

i guess urine could've just planted a double agent in his niece's fleet.

In an unintentional way it was tyrion.. Jaime called his move from jump, going to dragonstone

It could also just be Euron knowing which ship Yara and Theon would be in. He may not have known it would be Ellaria on the ship with them.

For the record, I think someone snitched. Just trying to play devils advocate.

As far as who is the D'Angelo Russell of Westeros...could the Queen of Thorns be playing Dany while Randyll is playing the Lannisters. Or maybe Randyll is playing Queen of Thorns or Carcetti Fingers is playing everybody. Aaagggghhhhh

Back
Top Bottom