OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Theon gonna redeem himself. I'm predicting a Vegeta/Majin Buu moment for him except with wildfire.

Yeah he's going to play a critical role at some point. They've kept this guy alive this whole time. There must be some reason unless the showrunners just get some sick pleasure out of making the actor play Reek for 5 years with no actual point to it.

Wonder how well Qyburn's giant harpoon shot from a ballista will work on the dragons

Euron really showed why ppl fear the ironborn especially in the seas, Euron is just way too experienced in naval warfare vs Yara and Theon, Yara's probably mostly just raided small fishing villages while Theon was raised a ward in winterfell and been on land. Only fleet in the world that can probably take on Euron's would be the Bravoosi fleet

If Dany somehow loses a dragon before the great war....
Read online awhile back she loses one fighting up North to the White Walkers and it becomes an Ice Dragon. And Jon ends up the rider of that dragon. Not sure if this theory was strictly a show theory though.
Wonder how well Qyburn's giant harpoon shot from a ballista will work on the dragons

Euron really showed why ppl fear the ironborn especially in the seas, Euron is just way too experienced in naval warfare vs Yara and Theon, Yara's probably mostly just raided small fishing villages while Theon was raised a ward in winterfell and been on land. Only fleet in the world that can probably take on Euron's would be the Bravoosi fleet
Thinking those harpoon/crossbows are an old idea. Are we to believe no one ever thought of this before?

Euron caught them unaware and not at their full strength. But yea dude gave them the business. Theon jumping like that was sad. Wonder what the great plan is for him. The show is weaning off characters and this would have been a good time to send him to the Drowned God.

Theon. Ain't enough smh emojis for that chump, b. :smh:

Nah. I understood theon. He went reek mode. We could see it earlier when yara and sand snake lady were flirting hard. He was about to get up and leave. He's still not over having no twig and berries. I think its a mental trigger for him. He only recoiled at euron he was called a c*ckless coward. That's when his facial expression fell.

There's some mental trigger between his PTSD being tortured by ramsey and losing his manhood.

My number 1 pick in the women's draft :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Grey worm finally tasting that sweet nectar. 8)

Is it just me or is Mama snake the baddest out of the bunch?

FB_IMG_1500885603197.jpg

How does that make sense? Her daughters died and she was on the same boat. Could have easily died when they were raining fire on it.

It wouldn't make sense at all. And her daughter is still alive, taken prisoner with her. The other two aren't her daughters. They had a conversation about it in the episode.

Really good episode.

Grey "Box Eating" Worm munching on Missandei.

Also her saying that it could be a prince or princess that was promised, could mean anyone right now.

Nymeria walking away from Arya. I think they meet again, though.

Randyll Tarly gotta decide.

Theon went Reek.

Thought QB was going to show Cersei dragonhorn.

Last edited:
Ep. 3

Davos' going to bump into Melissandre.

JS going to tell MoD about the WW's. I could see the Dragons not be aggressive towards JS, maybe sense that he is a Targ.

Arya/Bran reunite with Salsa?

Last edited:
That was another pretty entertaining episode, you can tell they're speeding the plot up because of the limited number of episodes cuz them ravens deliver messages QUICK!

Euron's drawbridge/hook was amazing to see. I don't think there's a snitch that told Euron where they'd be he's just simply the best pirate out there and like someone mentioned before even Jamie knew Dani's moves so why wouldn't a great pirate know where to sail? Maybe he didn't expect to get the Sand Snakes too but he definitely knew Yara and Theon would be aboard a ship.

I need to rewatch Dani's council scene to understand her strategy, all I remember from one watch is sending the Unsullied to Casterly Rock. Wasn't sure what everyone else was sent to do.

My man Greyworm!!!! Since he doesn't have a pillar or stones, burying ya mouf down south on Missandei's fine *** ain't the worst consolation. It's better than cuddling like those other Unsullied guys did

that transition from the greyscale **** to Arya eating pie had me sick

Nathalie good lawwd

Sansa gonna do some dumb ish while the snowgawd is away smh

Urine is gonna be a problem

Reek :rofl:

Ellaria wasn't setting anybody up..that *** is that gift urine promised cersei which is why they kept her alive.. Cersei gonna get her revenge for myrcella

I definitely think there is a traitor rolling in Dany's crew.

And it can only be two people... maybe three.

It's either Varys or Tyrion... with the wild card being the old nun lady that was being slick with the comments towards Dany at the meeting.

Eurone had to be tipped off of what they were transpiring to do.

I don't think it's greyworm or millisandre because she freed them and they remain loyal, we know it's not Theon, his sister, or the sand lady. So that leaves only Tyrion and Varys from that meeting as the odd ones out.

I'm curious to see how Tyrion handles this since a lot of you think he's a great war strategists. I have a feeling Tyrion will turn on Dany's crew and his loyalty will lay with his kin.

If it is Varys then yo that was one hell of a long con lol

If they intercept the Sully army from them taking over where they're supposed to then we know for sure there is a traitor.

Otherwise like you guys said maybe Eurone is just that dude when it comes to the seas.

In the previews for next week episode it looks like Eurone got a Kings welcome back to go marry cercei. If they make this bozo the brute that kills Jaime the gawd I would be tight.

Snowman needs to cool his jets lest he forget about what happened to the last man to put their hands around LF da Gawds throat like that...

DFgKQjWWsAA9Fem.jpg

^^
Why the hell would Tryion have any amount of loyalty left to his fam? Jamie's the only one he'd actually give a damn about

Snowman needs to cool his jets lest he forget about what happened to the last man to put their hands around LF da Gawds throat like that...

DFgKQjWWsAA9Fem.jpg

^^
Why the hell would Tryion have any amount of loyalty left to his fam? Jamie's the only one he'd actually give a damn about

Damn I forgot about that lol Ned was crazy lol and you're right a lot of people count LF out but dudes like him are survivors. LF is a schemer and he's always looking at the bigger picture. I just don't know what his end game is.

As far as Tyrion being loyal to his fam... there are only two left Jaimie and cercei and even though cercei hates him he would never put an order out to have his sister killed... jailed maybe but not killed.

But, as you said his loyalty will be for Jaime and Jaime is in love with Cercei so it's a little bind that Tyrion is in. Think about it... he's definitely not going to want to see Jaime get killed or hurt or anything and his utmost loyalty lies with Jaime before anyone else... including Dany. Cercei is Jaime's weak spot and Jaime not going to want to see anything happen to her.

Back
Top Bottom