OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Tyrions well too far gone for a family redemption arc,just look at the way Tywin went out. I'm sure if dude even comes within eyesight of Cersei she'd have the Mountain tear him in half lol. Jamie's a different story but he doesn't have all that much control over the situation.

Tyrion got a new lease on life and kind of a second chance through Varys and Dany,I doubt he'd throw it away for a family that have hated his guts since birth. He's the one who suggested taking Casterly Rock after all,seems like he's gonna be by Dany's side for the long run

Again, jaime explicitly said in episode 1 that tyrion would go to dragonstone

They/cersei know/announced who was with dany in the speech to the other lords of weestoros

Euron could easily have looked at the sailing routes taken and came up with a strategy of attack

I think that falls on theon and his sis more than anything.. also think dany and Co aren't using their strength in numbers and other advantages properly.. cause really ravens should be sent if anything and you can't send actual important folks into risky situations

Dany should've never trusted Greyjoys to get anything done...their strong suit is getting captured/racking up L's

Other than having ships and brains on things pertaining to sailing, there advice should be kinda limited.. same for a lot in that room

Varys, tyrion and the rest you ask for info on numbers and locations.. then you go to those who have spent their lives fighting for attack plans given the situations

I think Tyrions well too far gone for a family redemption arc,just look at the way Tywin went out. I'm sure if dude even comes within eyesight of Cersei she'd have the Mountain tear him in half lol. Jamie's a different story but he doesn't have all that much control over the situation.

Tyrion got a new lease on life and kind of a second chance through Varys and Dany,I doubt he'd throw it away for a family that have hated his guts since birth. He's the one who suggested taking Casterly Rock after all,seems like he's gonna be by Dany's side for the long run

Yes, you guys are looking it from cerci POV, she hates him and yes she would kill/have him killed on sight I'm not debating that, but Tyrion has a good heart and would not kill cercei or have her killed. Deep down they are still his family and I would be surprised if he is the one that causes her/their death.

You know that old saying... Blood is thicker than water!

Again, jaime explicitly said in episode 1 that tyrion would go to dragonstone

They/cersei know/announced who was with dany in the speech to the other lords of weestoros

Euron could easily have looked at the sailing routes taken and came up with a strategy of attack

I think that falls on theon and his sis more than anything.. also think dany and Co aren't using their strength in numbers and other advantages properly.. cause really ravens should be sent if anything and you can't send actual important folks into risky situations

I understand that, but the poster in here who started the whole snitch thing made a lot of sense. You mean to tell me that dude Eurione knew the route they're taking, what boat they were on, and all that... unless they're are just speeding up the plot it just seems like too much of a coincedence.

Dany should've never trusted Greyjoys to get anything done...their strong suit is getting captured/racking up L's

I thought the greyjoy army and the snake people, and the old ladies army would have been greater than Eurione's but I guess not. They should have showed more to that battle like how big his fleet was and other fighting going on the other boats. It was just Eurione took over one boat and he won the battle of the seas.

It's so funny in the walking dead thread we say they move the plot so slow and here they are moving it so fast. It seems like something big and significant that would be season enders might happen in every other episode or so going forward due to the time constraints. I wonder why they didn't just go with the regular 10 episodes per season and keep the pace going like how it was.

smh...

Those Dorne girls were talkin about being selfish who's gonna kill who first and how many kills they'll get....5min later they mopped on the deck

:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing: at the way Reek just jumped ship. smh absolutely ridiculous...I thought he was gonna grow a pair for a second and save his sister, instead he just skated like she was a complete stranger.

All this peace fighting is a waste.

Danny just go in there strong-arm Cersi. Hell you got them dragons for...

And if you think for one minute the Snow Gawd gonna bend a knee...Ha!

That was another pretty entertaining episode, you can tell they're speeding the plot up because of the limited number of episodes cuz them ravens deliver messages QUICK!

Euron's drawbridge/hook was amazing to see. I don't think there's a snitch that told Euron where they'd be he's just simply the best pirate out there and like someone mentioned before even Jamie knew Dani's moves so why wouldn't a great pirate know where to sail? Maybe he didn't expect to get the Sand Snakes too but he definitely knew Yara and Theon would be aboard a ship.

I need to rewatch Dani's council scene to understand her strategy, all I remember from one watch is sending the Unsullied to Casterly Rock. Wasn't sure what everyone else was sent to do.

My man Greyworm!!!! Since he doesn't have a pillar or stones, burying ya mouf down south on Missandei's fine *** ain't the worst consolation. It's better than cuddling like those other Unsullied guys did

that transition from the greyscale **** to Arya eating pie had me sick

It was my understanding that the strategy was to use the Greyjoys to pick up the sand snake squad and meet up with Lady O's squad to box Cersei in Kings Landing preventing them from getting The reup of food. Tyrion's thinking was that because Lady O and the sand snake squad are from the same part of the world people like Sam's dad who probably doesn't like foreign troops raiding their land would sit on the sidelines. Notice how Cersei mentioned the Unsullied and the Dothraki in her rant to Sam's dad and others. She wanted them to put protection of country from an invading foreign army over their feelings towards her.

Other than having ships and brains on things pertaining to sailing, there advice should be kinda limited.. same for a lot in that room

Varys, tyrion and the rest you ask for info on numbers and locations.. then you go to those who have spent their lives fighting for attack plans given the situations

You know I was thinking about that... where are all of the war council advisors that Dany had.

I know she left the one dude she was piping behind because Tyrion advised her to, but what about those other dudes. That blonde hair brute that killed his two friends that be on her side? I remember her telling friendzone to go find a cure, but I don't remember how he got locked up by his captors now.

I would rather the plot move then drag ..y'all wanted to spend 2-3 episodes with them at Sea ?

And it's partly the showrunners fault that it ain't believable that Euron found them like that. He should've been introduced around season 5 so that you know that dude is the truth at Sea

Dude been in like 4 episodes total

It was my understanding that the strategy was to use the Greyjoys to pick up the sand snake squad and meet up with Lady O's squad to box Cersei in Kings Landing preventing them from getting The reup of food. Tyrion's thinking was that because Lady O and the sand snake squad are from the same part of the world people like Sam's dad who probably doesn't like foreign troops raiding their land would sit on the sidelines. Notice how Cersei mentioned the Unsullied and the Dothraki in her rant to Sam's dad and others. She wanted them to put protection of country from an invading foreign army over their feelings towards her.

Okay now I understand.

I thought like all three armies were already aligned and headed to Cercei, but this makes more snese.

I would rather the plot move then drag ..y'all wanted to spend 2-3 episodes with them at Sea ?

And it's partly the showrunners fault that it ain't believable that Euron found them like that. He should've been introduced around season 5 so that you know that dude is the truth at Sea

Dude been in like 4 episodes total

No not saying 2-3 episodes at sea but the other poster made me realize the whole army was formed yet and they were going to link up so that's why he quickly won that battle because it was just like maybe 2-3 boats of Theon and his sister.

But, you're right this dude just came out of nowhere and I think he will be the main villan for this and possibly next season the same way it was Ramsey, Joffrey, etc.

What are the odds Cersei actually goes through with marrying Euron's gritty Jack Sparrow ***?

Hey he lived up to his end of his promise and will bring her these captives as he said he would.

LF definitely lasting til the last episode. Then MAYBE something happens to him then.

They were told to go to dorne to pick up troops, kinda her fault too for thinking they could do it.

Were they supposed to pick up troops?

If that was the plan, it was a horrible plan.. if you have a tactical advantage, essentially box them in, you do that

If they are getting Ravens to winterfell with zero problem.. really it should have been them sending word to this other places to have troops converge on winterfell.. attack from all sides.. work something out with Jon to get him on the team too.. if anything, you send tyrion (since he would have the best relationship with folks there of anyone) north IF you're sending anyone

But more realistic, Dany can travel by dragon and seems to currently be the only one capable of doing so.. she should go herself..

thanks this made a lot of sense, Cersei trying to spread propaganda to get the Tarly's to align with her on some Trump ****. I figured they were attempting to box them in I just got confused because I thought Dany already had all the armies with her at the end of the finale last season

Anyone else curious about how the Dothraki horde are adjusting? Surprised we haven't seen them yet

I wonder if the Greyjoy setback will cause Dany to not listen to Tryion in the future? I'm loving how the writers are evening the odds between Cersei and Dany. In all reality Dany' s overwhelming firepower should make light work of Cersei, but I love how Dany is constrained in how she wages war in order to not alienate the people she wants to rule. Cersei never fights fair, she fights to win which is what I think will be the difference in the fight with Dany.

Back
Top Bottom