OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the girl they were hunting was the other dungeon girl. I could be wrong, i've only seen that episode once.

Nah it was a different girl. The other dungeon sloot was Violet. The girl they hunted down was Tansy

Oh, ok. Where did you see what their names were, on an episode guide? I never heard their names spoken so I just called them dungeon slags.

Theon paid for his crimes. It's time for him to stop being a ***** and step up.

unfortunately, he is forever a *****

He basically played the same character in John Wick. It was hilarious.

No need to ask if books are worth it. How often is a tvshow/movie better than the books???

Audio book it if you dont like to read pages

Reading the books is better because you get all the little pieces of information that you miss from just watching the tv series. The only thing that sucks is that these books are long as ****.

Reading the books is better because you get all the little pieces of information that you miss from just watching the tv series. The only thing that sucks is that these books are long as ****.

While that's true, they are page turners. You can't wait to turn the page to find out what is going to happen. If these were the sort of books that I read in HS for literature I would have read many more books. I rather read any of these than A Tale of Two Cities again.

No need to ask if books are worth it. How often is a tvshow/movie better than the books???

Audio book it if you dont like to read pages
THIS^

audio books get me thru those times when you cant take the time to read but have the time to listen

just make sure you are doing the right one, some narrators suck

Theon is a traitor? Ya'll know he was technically a prisoner of war in winterfell just in case the Iron Islands decided to rebel again. (which they did) Even though he was treated like a ward in winterfell its not like he could have just went home. I can see why he did what did.

I personally would have tried to convince my pops to join the north, which he failed to do, but I can't call him a traitor because he is the heir to the iron islands after all. Either you betray the north or iron islands. He chose the north.
Wouldn't call him a traitor, just that he deserved what he got. By turning his back on his adopted family (which didn't keep him prisoner by any means in reality) all bets were off

He was protected, well fed and had a privileged life as an adopted son. He wasn't even looked at like a Jon Snow either, he was a little bit more legit than him

I don't like theon's dad either. Dude is soft. Tried to challenge for the throne and got whooped. Bent both knees and let the enemy take his only living son. Then when his son returns he treats him like crap.

Last edited:
Wouldn't call him a traitor, just that he deserved what he got. By turning his back on his adopted family (which didn't keep him prisoner by any means in reality) all bets were off

He was protected, well fed and had a privileged life as an adopted son. He wasn't even looked at like a Jon Snow either, he was a little bit more legit than him

I forgot to mention this. Cat treated him wayyyyyyyyyyy better than Jon Snow so he aint have **** to complain about.

I don't like theon's dad either. Dude is soft. Tried to challenge for the throne and got whooped. Bent both knees and let the enemy take his only living son. Then when his son returns he treats him like crap.

True. But I'd smash Theon's sister. IDC.

All the women somehow end up being smashable. Even Andre the Giant, Brienne from Tarth and the Wildling who has Rincon. She look like she got lice down there

Last edited:
theon's sister is gross. She looks like a dude most of the time. Brienne's amazon self would get the business. The way she beat up The Hound was awesome. She's be the best backup in a tavern brawl.

was she described to be that dike-ish in the books?

I got the impression that she was kinda cute. When she first showed up on the show people talked about how ugly they made her and how they made Ygritte more attractive.

was she described to be that dike-ish in the books?

In the book she was said to be beautiful, so much that theon had no idea who she was.. and was all up on her because the sister he knew was acne faced and fat. the girl he met had a beast body pretty face still a long nose but beautiful
Like one of the best women he's ever seen in his life (para phrasing. )

I got the impression that she was kinda cute. When she first showed up on the show people talked about how ugly they made her and how they made Ygritte more attractive.

Ygriette is mad cute on the show but honestly that's how I pictured her to be... the book sort of described her just as she is imo. but yea theons sister is suppose to be better looking

Ygritte had buck teeth I think.

Nevermind, she had crooked teeth but no overbite.

There's a good meme of Ygritte where it says under her pic "Kissed by fire, Effed by Snow". He did give her a Lord's Kiss though.

Last edited:
 I wonder how feels to be looking up to see what people thought of your acting and see"why did they make her so ugly", "she was much prettier in the books" 
laugh.gif

Need clarification: When Ramsey first freed Theon and led him out to the woods pretending to be a good guy, the group of men who chased Theon down, who were they? Ramsey murked all of them. Were they Ramsey's men?

Last edited:
Brienne of Thart and Ygritte :x

You guys are pure savage.

My man just said Yara looks like a man half the time but would smash Brienne.... Did I read that right? :smh:

Yara on the show is just basic. But if she threw it I'd hit. Wouldnt chase her or nothin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom