OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Theon is a traitor? Ya'll know he was technically a prisoner of war in winterfell just in case the Iron Islands decided to rebel again. (which they did) Even though he was treated like a ward in winterfell its not like he could have just went home. I can see why he did what did.

I personally would have tried to convince my pops to join the north, which he failed to do, but I can't call him a traitor because he is the heir to the iron islands after all. Either you betray the north or iron islands. He chose the north.

I'd call him an idiot more than anything else...

I don't necessarily want Theon to get his revenge because I feel bad for him. I just hate Ramsey's face and in typical GoT fashion you know it'll be over the top. Or maybe his sister shows up again and Ramsey's about to kill her but Theon sacrifices himself and she kills Ramsey.

The Theon storyline is by far the worst one to me. It was cool at first but it got a little out of hand

Theon deserved it all 
In the book we didn't get the inner workings of the torture, thats why I loved this story line on the show. we get to see why he ended up the way he did (where we sort of start from where he bit his sister in the show)

Theon is a traitor? Ya'll know he was technically a prisoner of war in winterfell just in case the Iron Islands decided to rebel again. (which they did) Even though he was treated like a ward in winterfell its not like he could have just went home. I can see why he did what did.

I personally would have tried to convince my pops to join the north, which he failed to do, but I can't call him a traitor because he is the heir to the iron islands after all. Either you betray the north or iron islands. He chose the north.

If he wasn't taken he would have died.. his other 2 brothers died in war, theon would've been next but he was so young Ed took pity.

also it's clear Balon gave no dambs about his son anyway.
he went in trying to convince his pops, he got shamed in to fighting against robb because he's weak minded.

he had real love for the starks. if anything he should've just gotten a raven off to robb about his pops. or just not take winterfell which he wasn't suppose to do in the first place. he got ambitious looking for daddy's smile.

Balon didnt give a **** about him. His real family was the Starks who he actually loved. That's why he regretted turning on them almost immediately. He turned on his real family for the biological one that didnt give a rat's *** about him.

Last edited:
Poor Theon, he just wanted to be wanted, got his **** cut off in the process. :lol:

Exactly , I feel bad for him cause he just wanted to become a part of his family. I thought he handled it very poorly , and he should have at least tried to keep on good terms with the starks. But he definitely didn't deserve what happened.

Myranda isnt just a dungeon sloot. She was hunting that other girl with him in the beginning of season 4 and I saw her in the trailers for season 5.

I dont know what happened to the blond dungeon sloot tho

Dude is a savage lmao. When those girls came in I knew it was over.

Think again

Last edited:
As said **** Theon

One thing I did want to kno after rewatching the Red Wedding did Robb's uncle and the other dude who married the Frey girl get away ? They weren't butchered with the rest of them right ?

Jus looked it up the older one got away and the one who got married was taken hostage.

Wouldn't be surprised if older dude had a hand in it he got up and left no to soon before it happen

Myranda isnt just a dungeon sloot. She was hunting that other girl with him in the beginning of season 4 and I saw her in the trailers for season 5.

I dont know what happened to the blond dungeon sloot tho

Dude is a savage lmao. When those girls came in I knew it was over.

I think the girl they were hunting was the other dungeon girl. I could be wrong, i've only seen that episode once.

Jus looked it up the older one got away and the one who got married was taken hostage.

Wouldn't be surprised if older dude had a hand in it he got up and left no to soon before it happen

That's kind of interesting, I wonder why he would be taken hostage tho, all of the important starks are dead.

If you read the books you won't have any sympathy for Theon his sister warned him. Ramsay was even more ruthless and manipulative.

I was thinking about reading the books. I never read anything so I was thinking about getting the books. Would it be worthwhile?

**** theon

and long live Ramsey, goat character after that pork sausage scene

This...

Ramsey is my top 3 favorite characters... Now that's how you earn your Daddy's love...

He doesn't pussyfoot around anything... He's got hustle and is smart enough to know what he's doing... Sadistic, but not insane...

Back
Top Bottom