OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got has more people downloading it than viewing it on TV so if you include all that then it is more popular than the walking dead but not including Top Gear is cheating imo.

The difference between go and now is that go comes with a tv subscription.

Now is standalone but currently only available on Apple TV products. Meaning it'll be a while before you can
Where in the bloody blue hell is HBO NOW?! I want to binge on GoT before Sunday!

HBO Now comes out the same day as GoT I believe. Also only available on Apple TV for a while. Probably the rest of the season

Got has more people downloading it than viewing it on TV so if you include all that then it is more popular than the walking dead but not including Top Gear is cheating imo.

The difference between go and now is that go comes with a tv subscription.

Now is standalone but currently only available on Apple TV products. Meaning it'll be a while before you can
Where in the bloody blue hell is HBO NOW?! I want to binge on GoT before Sunday!

HBO Now comes out the same day as GoT I believe. Also only available on Apple TV for a while. Probably the rest of the season

I've spoken too soon, it just released HBO NOW about an hour ago.

Difference with this and HBOGO is literally nothing except that you don't need a cable subscription.

HBO Now is exclusive to Apple devices right now, correct?

Wondering if that's timed exclusivity and it'll come to other devices after that time is up.

Last edited:
^
Yeah, which sucks because I have a couple of chromecasts but don't have apple tv.

Last edited:
Exactly. I have a Chromecast and a FireTV and I wanna cut the cord, but I don't want to have to buy an Apple TV and switch between my devices for certain apps. Exclusivity.:smh:

HBO Now is exclusive to Apple devices right now, correct?

Wondering if that's timed exclusivity and it'll come to other devices after that time is up.

I think its 3 months
That would be awesome.

confirmed 3 months exclusivity. and it's to all Apple devices. not just Apple TV. and you can watch on the web, too. on any computer. after that, it'll come to other devices.

gonna sign up now. can't wait till it comes to Xbox one.

Last edited:
Im still stealing my uncle's HBO but I wont mind paying for it when it hits PS4.

All Apple devices including iMac/Macbook? Or does Mac count as "computer" forcing me to wait the three months?

Im still stealing my uncle's HBO but I wont mind paying for it when it hits PS4.

All Apple devices including iMac/Macbook? Or does Mac count as "computer" forcing me to wait the three months?

you can watch it now on any computer, including macs. if you don't have any other Apple devices, i'm not sure if you can sign up through the App Store on the macs for the free month or not, though.

canceling my cable, too. :smokin

^you have to sign up through iTunes for the free month. so your payment info is on file. I just signed up and didn't get charged. and I have the option to turn off auto renew at the end of the month so I don't get charged. but i'm keeping it.

Last edited:
I really hope Theon gets his revenge on Ramsey at some point. I've been binge watching to refresh myself for Sunday. I think at some point Brandon Stark uses his powers to control a dragon.

Theon got everything he deserved, I feel 0 sympathy for him.

he was a turncloak. a traitor to the north.

he's lucky he isn't dead!

don't feel bad because he doesn't have a penis anymore either. Vary's doesn't have one and see how he rose to power.

If theon ever gets away from ramsay. he may get revenge but for now he deserves his pain...

my fav part of season 3 is when he's hanging.. and he's asked where are you.... and he screams... THE KARHOLLLLDDDDDD..
CUT IT OFF CUT IT OFF CUT IT OFF..

The Theon storyline is by far the worst one to me. It was cool at first but it got a little out of hand

Theon deserved it all 

Yeah I think Brann will go from warging birds/ravens eventually to the dragon on the loose.. probably will battle the two dragons Khalesse has

btw she got too many damn titles, foh with them two minute long introductions 

Yeah I thought the fly line was talking about ravens but now I see it could be a dragon. Prolly is.

He was a traitor and instantly regretted that decision. Dont care for em

Theon is a traitor? Ya'll know he was technically a prisoner of war in winterfell just in case the Iron Islands decided to rebel again. (which they did) Even though he was treated like a ward in winterfell its not like he could have just went home. I can see why he did what did.

I personally would have tried to convince my pops to join the north, which he failed to do, but I can't call him a traitor because he is the heir to the iron islands after all. Either you betray the north or iron islands. He chose the north.

Back
Top Bottom