OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if the dragons start talking im out

semi srs

reanimated bone warriors and a fireball throwing elf is where the line should be drawn 

Last edited:

if the dragons start talking im out

semi srs

reanimated bone warriors and a fireball throwing elf is where the line should be drawn 
Yes, what was the fireballs of light about? 
laugh.gif
 and why did he/she come out so late, could have saved dude who died for no reason

Pardon me if this topic has been beat to death, but I really hope this season doesn't go into the magical direction too much

I cringe when they bring that element into the show, I really can't stand it. The dude who keeps coming back to life (the one who is in the Brotherhood) who the Hound killed in a trial by combat, the Red Priest lady giving birth to a black cloud who sneaks into Renly's tent and kills him, the multiplying guy in Quarth.. I mean I can get with the White Walkers I guess but the other stuff.. please leave it out :\

The magic parts are some of the coolest parts, they're also major parts of the story. The magic elements are only going to increase as the story moves along and gets more epic. It is the fantasy genre after all.

I don't mind the dragons and the White Walkers but idk about the other stuff

You enjoyed the black smoke, birthed by the Red Priest, killing Renly? What was the reaction in here during that episode, I'm curious 
laugh.gif

Magic is what makes the show, it is somewhat like karma, cause you know those who deserve to die don't unless some magical force comes into play

I can show Melisandre love all day

the child throwing Hadukens , that didn't happen in the book that was some fan fic type stuff

Lol well yall will really hate Bran's story line if the magic part turns you off.

As already stated, he's not in this season though...

I don't mind the dragons and the White Walkers but idk about the other stuff

You enjoyed the black smoke, birthed by the Red Priest, killing Renly? What was the reaction in here during that episode, I'm curious :lol:

I find the magic side of the show to be dope, man.

Watching s02e08... Episode where Jon Snow gets captured... When the Skull Leader is told he's the son of Ned Stark, he seems taken aback from that news...

Just things I'm picking up on watch again...

Watching s02e08... Episode where Jon Snow gets captured... When the Skull Leader is told he's the son of Ned Stark, he seems taken aback from that news...

Just things I'm picking up on watch again...
Because the stark name is famous in the north

OK, I will stop watching the show, you're right
Naw man i actually understand what you meant. The politics of the "game of thrones " is ehat makes it so great. And the wars

Bored at work one day and I was looking up some names of characters on GoT.

Olenna is Ukrainian for Helen. The people of Tyre, Lebanon are called Tyrians. Not exactly Tyrion but close.

Random but I have an African coworker named Stannis. :lol:

Tbh I thought the hadukens/fireballs were like Molotov cocktails. Didn't think they were magic. But made instead.

Anyone rewatch that scene recently?

Back
Top Bottom