OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something I picked up from watching "The Lion and the Rose" for the 3x

Tywin tells someone that he needs to see Shae in his chambers when Tyrion gives Joff the book as a wedding gift.

COMPLETELY missed that the first and second time around. THE SETUP WAS REAL and in motion early.

I've watched all seasons with captions on and I've caught more things than i ever thought.

Last edited:
I just read they are throwing out the books for season 5 and writing the story themselves? Any truth to this?
Well they have to deviate from the books so it won't be the same, but I wouldn't say they are throwing it out. I know one scene is confirmed for this season that is in the books. 

Dany wasn't preparing for westeros at all, she was busy fighting temptations to let Daario smash. :lol:

Last edited:
I wonder if Dany noticed that daario went from looking like fabio to looking like a hockey player.

it hasn't or shouldn't have happened yet should be this season though.
I think it was implied to have happened

Daario stripped naked in front of her and then Daario told the traitor/spy that "she is in a good mood" as he was leaving her bedroom

Pretty sure they banged

Last edited:
I think it was implied to have happened

Daario stripped naked in front of her and then Daario told the traitor/spy that "she is in a good mood" as he was leaving her bedroom

Pretty sure they banged

I'll say this - if Daario got nekkid in front of her on command and didn't smash, he's almost as much of a simp as Lord Friendzone

Also just noticed Melisandre and Gendry didnt have sex. There was no penetration. She gave him a boner and put a leech on his ****.

1 more day till our watch begins.

6579742.gif

Back
Top Bottom