OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rewatching last season in prep for tomorrow. Just finished the episode when Ghost and Jon reunite :frown: The feels

Can I get some clarification: I just now realized (from that video) that Bran will not be in season 5, the reasoning from producers is that his story line in the books is up, so they don't want to skip ahead in his storyline

Yet also according to the producers, the show is moving away from the book because the show has already covered the entirety of the book and they can't wait for the book to write new material

Is this a correct assessment of where the book and show are at at this point?

Last edited:
Can I get some clarification: I just now realized (from that video) that Bran will not be in season 5, the reasoning from producers is that his story line in the books is up, so they don't want to skip ahead in his storyline

Yet also according to the producers, the show is moving away from the book because the show has already covered the entirety of the book and they can't wait for the book to write new material

Is this a correct assessment of where the book and show are at at this point?

Well they are leaving a TON out from the show that was in the books. They will only introduce like 50% of the new characters from the book into the show. (Again, from what I've seen.) They jumped ahead in Bran's story a lot.

This guy got it wrong. Arya made it to the Eyrie not long after Lysa died THEN The Hound fought Brienne of Tarth. She was almost reunited with her sister Sansa because Sansa and Petyr were still in the castle (which I thought was hilarious). Then they escaped.

Did you guys hear the first 6 episodes leaked?

Man I'm leaning towards staying away from this thread if that's the case

Sucks because this thread is great during the season

Did you guys hear the first 6 episodes leaked?

Man I'm leaning towards staying away from this thread if that's the case

Sucks because this thread is great during the season
I'm seeing the first two out only as of now

I'm waiting till Sunday

Yeah I can only find the first two. To be fair the second one was just uploaded 30 mins ago. The other 4 will likely be uploaded as time goes.

Naw we have rules against that in this thread.. no worries. And only the first 2 eps were released.

Hey if anybody could throw a PM how I can watch the leaked episodes it'd be much appreciated.

I see up to 3.
sick.gif
How the hell did this leak!?!?

nthat.gif
I'm not complainin doe
Yah I see the 3rd one just went up.
4th is coming soon...first four episodes were sent out for review to media heads 

So 4 not 6?

At this point I am surprised they dont just force anyone who wants to see the episodes in a room to screen at the same time.

No complaints here tho.

Back
Top Bottom