OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That quiz Cake posted was more thorough. I went from House Stark in the last one and now I got:

Your result for Game of Thrones House Quiz...

[h4]House Lannister[/h4]

29% Stark, 72% Lannister, 38% Baratheon, 13% Tully, 62% Tyrell, 32% Martell, 49% Targaryen, 47% Greyjoy and 39% Arryn!

- Needs and reputation of their family ultimately come first

- Willing to use any and all tactics to accomplish their goals

- Equally willing to use subtlety or direct attack

- See lying as useful in certain cases

- See morality in shades of grey

- Heavy retaliation for any wrongs against them

- Ambitious

- Low tolerance for weak or ignorant people

- Place value on material goods, or at least their usefulness

Take Game of Thrones House Quiz at HelloQuizzy

I realized I always think of "A Lannister always pays their debts." so I didn't even know their actual house motto.

Last edited:
Almost finished that quiz but didn't want to sign up and make a user name and get an email :smh:. I just wanted my damn results on the screen.

Almost finished that quiz but didn't want to sign up and make a user name and get an email :smh:. I just wanted my damn results on the screen.

Just make up stuff. that's what I did.
:lol: That's cuz on the page where it asks your sex and bday you guys are clicking yes (and show my matches) instead of just clicking just "Yes" after that the show my results should be right at the bottom.

Didnt realise dude from Harry Potter was Lord Frey.. thinking about it I could see alot of actors from Harry Potter having a role in this show.

Catelyn was Hermione's mom. Osha was Tonks. People freaked when Osha did a full frontal scene, said it scarred their childhoods :lol: :evil:.

That's something a Lannister would do.

So I decided to take the test after you said this.

View media item 444399You got: House Lannister
You’re quite the ambitious one, and you will stop at nothing to get to the top. Just be careful who you step on on your way there. They may catch you with your pants down later.

:wow:

You're a prophet.

Last edited:
Buddha is House Varys, Lord of Whispers.
:rofl: :smokin Yo when I watch this show and after when I'm speculating and thinking about ways things can go when I imagine myself in this world it's a lot like how Varys rolls except looking useless ina fight; manipulating events, network of spies, talking in code, how he gets his revenge etc. Only thing I'm not totally down for is fighting for the realm similar to Littlefinger. I can kinda see why I got House Lannister.

Last edited:
In the second quiz posted..

House Tyrell
50% Stark, 51% Lannister, 33% Baratheon, 32% Tully, 62% Tyrell, 48% Martell, 38% Targaryen, 24% Greyjoy and 25% Arryn!

I guess that means the sexiest woman in Westeros is off limits

olenna-tyrell-1024.jpg

She's easily top 3 fav character for me. EASILY!!! :lol:

I'm touching Marjorie on some Jamie ish too. DON'T CARE! :pimp:

Last edited:
In the second quiz posted..

House Tyrell
50% Stark, 51% Lannister, 33% Baratheon, 32% Tully, 62% Tyrell, 48% Martell, 38% Targaryen, 24% Greyjoy and 25% Arryn!

I guess that means the sexiest woman in Westeros is off limits

olenna-tyrell-1024.jpg

She's easily top 3 fav character for me. EASILY!!! :lol:

I'm touching Marjorie on some Jamie ish too. DON'T CARE! :pimp:

View media item 444509View media item 444510View media item 444511
View media item 444512

Back
Top Bottom