OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Started reading the books and I can’t put them down

I always thought they would be written similar to Lord of the Rings but nah

I recommend you guys read them

Yeah the link says unpublished survey when you go to it. Was hoping I could do it over. I like this quiz better than the first. There is another quiz to see what character you are most like.
http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-game-of-thrones-character-test-1

Oh yeah, I belong to.......
The House of Tully
View media item 444934

Cersei Lannister​
49 Sexual, 56 family-oriented, 26 scheming, 39 vain and 36 angry​

There's a real "sexual" and "family oriented" are next to each other--you love to do the nasty with your brother. But that aside, you have a pretty intricate personality. You use your sexuality to get your way, and you also scheme against anyone who may be against you. But often, your scheming is in the interest of protecting your family.

Your one major fault? You let your vanity and anger control you- often taking slights personally and overreacting.

Spoilers for Lost, The Shield, and The Wire below

Truthfully, I didn't feel attached to any of these characters who just died in the red wedding. And I don't really care about anyone else on this show except for my man Tyrion.

It wasn't as bad Charlie dying in Lost, Wallace in the Wire, or Lem in the Shield. These are all comparable characters (not the main MAIN characters).

GoT has been ehh so far for me. This whole season has kind of been lackluster so far. Lost, The Shield, and The Wire were much better TV shows by the end of their 3rd seasons.

Anyone else kind of feel the same way?

Truthfully, I didn't feel attached to any of these characters who just died in the red wedding. And I don't really care about anyone else on this show except for my man Tyrion.

It wasn't as bad Charlie dying in Lost, Wallace in the Wire, or Lem in the Shield. These are all comparable characters (not the main MAIN characters).

GoT has been ehh so far for me. This whole season has kind of been lackluster so far. Lost, The Shield, and The Wire were much better TV shows by the end of their 3rd seasons.

View media item 119504

A+

I got Joffrey :smh:

Congratulations, you little...... You're a child, and already everyone hates you.

In all seriousness, it just seems like you do a lot of crazy things and that's why you've gotten this result. Most likely, you're impetuous, and a little bit violent, with a cruel streak. I'm not saying you ARE Joffrey, but I probably want your mini uncle to slap you.

Last edited:

View media item 119504

A+

Idk but to me i felt the same pain when rob died that when bodie died

I took the character quiz and got Theon Greyjoy 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I got ygritte on my character quizz :lol:. Not even mad though, our personalities are pretty similar.

Last edited:
[h1] [/h1][h1] [/h1]
[h1]Ygritte[/h1]
43 Extroverted, 28 Angry, 32 Sexual, 33 Bravery, 54 Humor

3982629099865782779.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You're brave--or are you just stupid?  Even when a Night's Watch ranger has his knife to your throat, you're making jokes and talking about how wet your poonani is.  But beyond the creepily sexual exterior, you have more going on.  You're angry, because your people have been systematically killed for decades, and you've come to depend on nobody but yourself.
laugh.gif

This quiz knows me so well

Last edited:

View media item 119504

A+

Y'all really rank GoT as one of the best TV shows of all time? :rolleyes

:rofl: @ Big J 23

@AF1

For me, yes!!! But that's coming from someone whose favorite show was Las Vegas for a minute, before Dean Cain left. Only seen a few episodes of Lost, The Shield, and The Wire so I can't compare to those. Through three seasons its definitely better than the The Walking Dead and that was my favorite for the last few years. But I truly love GOT!!!

Last edited:
[h1] [/h1]

Quote:
[h1] [/h1]

[h1]Ygritte

[/h1]

43 Extroverted, 28 Angry, 32 Sexual, 33 Bravery, 54 Humor

3982629099865782779.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You're brave--or are you just stupid?  Even when a Night's Watch ranger has his knife to your throat, you're making jokes and talking about how wet your poonani is.  But beyond the creepily sexual exterior, you have more going on.  You're angry, because your people have been systematically killed for decades, and you've come to depend on nobody but yourself.
:lol:

This quiz knows me so well

View media item 195098

If this show continues on the trend it's been going, it'll be up there as one of the best.

It'll be "hurt" because it's an adaptation, but the themes, acting, and emotional impact on the audience are right up there with the best. It's not just a blockbuster "Cool stuff happens with dragons", it's not just "the politics of power", it's not just "balancing family, duty, honor, etc.", it's all of that. It hits so many bases and it's done in an exciting manner too.

Back
Top Bottom