OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eww, I got Asha also. The bottom caption talked about her having Theon finger her :x :x :x :x.

Your result for The Game of Thrones Character Test...

[h4]Robert Baratheon[/h4]

32 Angry, 30 Sexual, 84 Debauchery-loving

You're more than just a drunken oaf--you're a drunken oaf who probably has syphilis. Not only do you philander around with ******, but you do it so much that you actually have enough bastards to warrant the killing of every kid in town with black hair. Seriously, dude? Just stop.

Take The Game of Thrones Character Test at HelloQuizzy

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

If this show continues on the trend it's been going, it'll be up there as one of the best.

It'll be "hurt" because it's an adaptation, but the themes, acting, and emotional impact on the audience are right up there with the best. It's not just a blockbuster "Cool stuff happens with dragons", it's not just "the politics of power", it's not just "balancing family, duty, honor, etc.", it's all of that. It hits so many bases and it's done in an exciting manner too.

I think a lot of it has to do with social media as well. The following online is huge. When i watched the wire as it was on i only knew maybe 3 or 4 people who also watched. Now you can go online and there are entire fourms that talk about the show as it comes on.

[h4]Joffrey "Baratheon"[/h4]

59 Violent, 22 insane, 52 angry, 57 proud

Congratulations, you little ****!  You're a child, and already everyone hates you.  

In all seriousness, it just seems like you do a lot of crazy things and that's why you've gotten this result. Most likely, you're impetuous, and a little bit violent, with a cruel streak.  I'm not saying you ARE Joffrey, but I probably want your mini uncle to slap you.

SMH :smh:

^
Yeah it benefits a lot from the internet. People are making posts / statuses about it. There's hboGO for people to watch it if they missed it and all the places to download the episodes. I don't think popularity will correlate to people saying it's one of the best ever tv series though. Once the whole series is finished then all the internet critics will analyze and tear it apart. Then you'll have all The Wire and BB fanboys knock it down a few notches. The ending / overall outcome of the series will have to be strong though or it'll leave a bunch of us disappointed.

If this show continues on the trend it's been going, it'll be up there as one of the best.

It'll be "hurt" because it's an adaptation, but the themes, acting, and emotional impact on the audience are right up there with the best. It's not just a blockbuster "Cool stuff happens with dragons", it's not just "the politics of power", it's not just "balancing family, duty, honor, etc.", it's all of that. It hits so many bases and it's done in an exciting manner too.

Well put. But I don't think being an adaptation will "hurt" this show, as is with comic books turned tv shows or movies. I don't know for sure, but I think most fans knew of the show before the book. And based on post I've read in this thread, there are no major differences between the show and the book, correct me if I'm wrong. I think one of the biggest changes was Robs lady being killed. Yeah some others moments in the book have been changed or left out. But do those changes or unseen moments completely deviate the show from the story the book tells? I'm sure there are moments the book readers would love to see on screen, though.

[h4]Ygritte[/h4]

45 Extroverted, 36 Angry, 65 Sexual, 70 Bravery, 54 Humor

You're brave--or are you just stupid? Even when a Night's Watch ranger has his knife to your throat, you're making jokes and talking about how wet your poonani is. But beyond the creepily sexual exterior, you have more going on. You're angry, because your people have been systematically killed for decades, and you've come to depend on nobody but yourself.

I was hoping for Little Finger or Tyrion but :smokin

[h1]Daenerys Targaryen[/h1]
28 angry, 57 moral, 73 brave, 38 sexual, and 22 insane

14975720050675925072.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Relentlessly referring to yourself as "mother of dragons", you are either hated or loved by most--both in the world of Game of Thrones, and the real world watching Game of Thrones.  You're brave, strong-willed and somewhat exually driven.  On the downside, you flip into a rage of fury very easily- and considering your father was the Mad King, there's a drop of insanity in your blood.  Your parents were siblings, after all...

Please, I mean no disrespect or to thrown jabs with my next statement. But watching this show sometimes makes me wish I was Caucasian. Being a black guy with locks, I couldn't pull off any of these costumes off at Dragoncon, lol.

Please, I mean no disrespect or to thrown jabs with my next statement. But watching this show sometimes makes me wish I was Caucasian. Being a black guy with locks, I couldn't pull off any of these costumes off at Dragoncon, lol.
be a pirate with that other black dude

Got Tyrion

Tyrion Lannister
24 Sexual, 41 Intelligent, 39 Debauchery-loving, 58 Funny and 0 Extroverted

Congratulations! You can brag now, because we all know you loved Tyrion. Come on- you're just like him. You like cheap wine, ******, and making jokes about yourself. All in all, you must be a pretty fun person to hang out with.

You may not be the most loyal, or the most family-oriented, but it's pretty easy to be that way when your brother and sister are busy screwing each other and not inviting you to join.

Just caught up on every episode thus far, from season 1 to now in about 2 weeks.

and the 'Red Wedding' has to be one of the few moments in television history that has left me infuriated. 

I love this show. 

^
Yeah it benefits a lot from the internet. People are making posts / statuses about it. There's hboGO for people to watch it if they missed it and all the places to download the episodes. I don't think popularity will correlate to people saying it's one of the best ever tv series though. Once the whole series is finished then all the internet critics will analyze and tear it apart. Then you'll have all The Wire and BB fanboys knock it down a few notches. The ending / overall outcome of the series will have to be strong though or it'll leave a bunch of us disappointed.
About to check out The Wire before I sleep on HBOGo. I wonder if show will live up to all the hype the critics have been giving it.

Back
Top Bottom