OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Comparison wise, how much have Viserion and Rhaegal grown? Are they about the size of Drogon from last season or a little bit bigger? It was hard to tell how big they were but I really hope all 3 of them boys are flying freely during the season hopefully.

Last edited:
Comparison wise, how much have Viserion and Rhaegal grown? Are they about the size of Drogon from last season or a little bit bigger? It was hard to tell how big they were but I really hope all 3 of them boys are flying freely during the season hopefully.

To me they looked big as heck. Like bigger than Drogon was last year.

If Dani can't control her dragons how can she lead anyone? The unsullied out there spooning working girls, Drogon probably has more bodies than Ash Ketchum has Pokémon and she talking about fighting pits. Dani needs a Tywin type figure who will show his complete and utter disgust at what she's become.

If Dani can't control her dragons how can she lead anyone? The unsullied out there spooning working girls, Drogon probably has more bodies than Ash Ketchum has Pokémon and she talking about fighting pits. Dani needs a Tywin type figure who will show his complete and utter disgust at what she's become.

I think she's going to get control of them - or at least the two that are locked up now. Drogon is another story...

IDK. After being locked up I think Rhaegal and Viserion will be harder to control. Drogon will have a touching moment with Dany and it will be all good.

Nice season opener, too much man booty vs tatas and not enough Missandei but I'll let it slide.

IDK. After being locked up I think Rhaegal and Viserion will be harder to control.
Yeah, based on what we saw last night, they're clearly pretty pissed about being stuck in that dungeon. That said, it also seemed liked they could have killed Dany if they really wanted to and didn't, which suggests that they still recognize her as their mother.

Last edited:
IDK. After being locked up I think Rhaegal and Viserion will be harder to control.
Yeah, based on what we saw last night, they're clearly pretty pissed about being stuck in that dungeon. That said, it also seemed liked they could have killed Dany if they really wanted to and didn't, which suggests that they still recognize her as their mother.

Yeah, once they get out im sure they'll be back cool and calm/controlled. Plus they can only eat/smash her cause she can resist the fire.

So many people in here acting like they didnt see the other leaked episodes
mean.gif
I'm watching all 4 again today **** it.

I started re watching from season one. Catching all the little references and things that I missed with my initial watch. Mind you I started watching once season 3 ended so it was straight binge watch for me.

Fire doesnt hurt her tho. They didnt seem close enough to eat her.

Varys and Little Finger are controlling everything on the low

Very dangerous and smart dudes

Still feel like the end game winner will be somebody out of nowhere..like those two will be who everyone thinks will win but then, nope.

Na Ima watch 3&4 when I get home but people here talking about what they "think" is going to happen when they clearly dropping hints.

Anyway, I read the books, so it was cool to see some of these things on tv. I'm looking forward to this season, specially since things are going to be so different.

Jon Snow :pimp:

Still feel like the end game winner will be somebody out of nowhere..like those two will be who everyone thinks will win but then, nope.

I was thinking this as well but I still want Varys or Littlefinger to come out on top. They put in the most work to get it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom