OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my personal favorite is still lady talisa. too bad she got murked in season 3. melisandre is up there though :smokin

:lol: @ the unsullied paying hos for comfort. Danerys definitely needs some schooling from Tyrion and Varys.

In the beginning I was bit hype the way they showed Tyrion. The peep hole view was cool.

Don't know what it but I didn't care for Sansa at all before but ever since she became my dreams are crushed and I only hope for revenge she's looking so fine to me. Hope she keeps that sad dead inside look forever and never smiles again.

:rofl: @ the transition from Snow training the kid to the Prince at the Aerie flailing that wooden sword and falling down all over "training" A female with palsy indeed :lol:

Anybody else think Cersi was gonna try to get Jamie to bang her over her dead dad's corpse? Also I gotta say a scene like that makes me wonder if dude playing Tywin filmed that basically around the same time they did the finale for last season cuz to me it'd be a bit of a wasted trip to fly to Ireland or wherever they're filming just to play a corpse.

I've seen a lot of actors pretend to be burned to death on a lot of shows. Too many really :lol: and I liked the change of pace and dying with dignity Snow gave dude. Son would've had to scream his lungs out if not.

my personal favorite is still lady talisa. too bad she got murked in season 3. melisandre is up there though :smokin

I got a soft spot for ole girl who taught dani how to work that thing back in season 1.. Who had the hot tub scene with golden crown boy

Enjoyed the premiere. Nothing crazy, but good for getting all the plot lines moving again. Jon Snow did the right thing at the end. Melissandre does not play though.

Im kinda worried Jon pulled a Robb type move there at the end
lupe1.png

I dont need this coming back to bite him.

Im honestly surprised Im not tempted to watch the remaining episodes

Jon Snow for the win.
Dude is going to get smashed by Stannis woman. She's taking his Peter whether he likes it or not.

Just caught up to the latest (leaked) episode

I really need to start reading them books. They are sitting right next to me too 
laugh.gif

Melissandre might be my #1 on the show right now. She just oozes sexiness, every little thing she does :evil:

Nathalie Emmanuel is still the bae though :wow:

I feel like Jon got the respect of stannis and the free folk with that move... remember season 3. Stannis said he didnt really like burning people either thats why he let davos get out of jail

I feel like Jon got the respect of stannis and the free folk with that move... remember season 3. Stannis said he didnt really like burning people either thats why he let davos get out of jail

I think he's getting on Stannis bad side. After the show, they explained that it could be an act of defiance on Jon's part.

I want to believe your theory though

I feel like they turnt Mance into a martyr by killing him

Did you see the pain in ol boys eyes. It's bout to be a wrap.

We know Snow likes them redheads, probably wondering how warm Melisandre really is.

I find Dany annoying now so I enjoy whenever she has problems. She's too good to show a boob now too. If Khal Drogo was around that wouldn't happen.

Tyrion can grow a way better beard than me. Him having to poop out of the box breathing holes and varys having to pick them up and throw them off the ship is hilarious. Pentos seems like a tropical paradise. Would like to relax there.

anybody else think robs rebellion is movie material ? Need to see the Mad King and the Savage Rhager on screen. The battle of the Trident would be the most epic thing ever on the big screen

anybody else think robs rebellion is movie material ? Need to see the Mad King and the Savage Rhager on screen. The battle of the Trident would be the most epic thing ever on the big screen

Fans been asking for a Rob's Rebellion and a Valyrian Doom/Valyrian Civil War movie

Actually Jon Snow did the best thing. Now, he gave Mance peace, and he has the support of the Wildlings by giving Mance a proper death. They're gonna respect Jon and follow him--which in turn means that Jon + Wildings will ride for Stannis.

All conjecture on my part tho.

I most intrigued by the Khaleesi/dragons struggle. She don't eem know where the supposed rebel of the group is and the other two perhaps wanna make a meal of her :smile:evil).

After rewatching ep 1 I think there is a traitor in Dany's camp. Either Daario or the guy who conducts negotiations between Dany and Yunkai. I wanna go with the latter tho just cuz it would make sense if dude is a Son of the Harpy himself and throwing Dany off.

As Daario no character shrouded in mystery is ever any good in a story.

Back
Top Bottom