OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was a good opener, nothing mind blowing but I think they did a good job on picking up from last season's finale.

Class act by Snow :pimp:
You can see the pain in Tormund's eyes

Last edited:
That was a good opener, nothing mind blowing but I think they did a good job on picking up from last season's finale.

Class act by Snow
pimp.gif

You can see the pain in Tormund's eyes
THIS!

Bruh I was mad uncomfortable watching that scene. It was well done. 

^^^ don't elaborate, thats for next weeks episode.. someone spoiled a book thing

THIS!

Bruh I was mad uncomfortable watching that scene. It was well done. 

yea Mance was struggling.. it was more painful than when the witch in season 1 got burned...

Thats' why I give snow some props.

Watching the old episodes on the west coast... Ygritte getting that arrow still gives me feels 
frown.gif

We all know how this show works, they can't hit every character so they'll split it up and maybe we won't see Sansa next week, for example.. but we might see Arya.

Good first episode back, not much happened but we set the stage for where everyone is at. 

I loved hearing Varys views and desires for Westeros explained like that. It wasn't a surprise, of course, but I liked hearing Varys and Tyrion discuss the country like that, I love the philosophical discussions on politics and power like that in the show.

I apologize in advance. I will always be a day behind as I watch the show online.

Just warning you for Monday nights when I end up saying things that may have already been said.

Nobody respects the Night's Watch 
laugh.gif

Snow: "The Night's Watch is sworn to protect the..."
Stannis: "I'm not talmin bout no damn Night's Watch"

Even look at the Wilding's as more valuable in the war effort 

Back
Top Bottom