OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who ******* with her till she's ready to move on kings landing? She does however need to build an army till then. Won't happen if you lose them because your kids keep frying the common folk.

Armies aren't comprised of the common folk and you're overreacting just like Dany.

If her dragons were killing off the population you'd have a point but while that body count is still in the single digits...

Ham City is on the money. Drogon killed one person and burned a farm down. Its a dragon, what did people expect. Those dragons are part of the reason shes even alive and those people are free.

Last edited:
Dany's naive. Idealist. All Lord Friendzone did for her and she dismissed him with the quickness.

How is she gonna handle it when she has to slaughter and burn her way to the throne?

I mean...that is the plan right? That was the whole point of all of this...
...can't just brush the bodies off saying...but, but, but it was just slaveowners and masters.

Arya realer than her.

Last edited:
She probably thinks that when they try and take over Westeros only bad people and those who betrayed her family will die. Kinda like a fairytale.

Last edited:
The iron throne aint for the weak.

Dany gotta learn that her dragons are dragons.
They're gonna have to **** up innocent people in westeros too.
Casualty of war.

Now that I think about it, the Targaryens are really bad at decision making. Right behind the Starks. Aerys went insane and liked killing people. Rhaegar ignited a rebellion. Viserys was a whiney fool.

Dany's learning though. That's what those parts were about with her finding out that the people she freed got re-enslaved and that some people felt they were better off as slaves. The real world is going to beat some of the idealism out of her.

:rofl: @ the skeletons. Felt like it was Pirates of the Carribeanish

Good episode tho. I'm sort of going to miss Tywin. He was always two steps ahead, whether you liked him or not.

Prediction about dragons:
I predict that the black dragon will try to attack his master but the other two dragons will end up fighting him to defend her and they barely win as he is probably stronger that each individually, defeating him would get rid of the rebel as well as solidify the relationship between her and the other two. Although... can they even harm her?  Isn't she immune to fire?

Now that I think about it, the Targaryens are really bad at decision making. Right behind the Starks. Aerys went insane and liked killing people. Rhaegar ignited a rebellion. Viserys was a whiney fool.
You picked two of the lousiest Targaryeans to generalize the dynasty that ruled with vigor. Aegon himself ***** on every other house you root for and all of their ancestors combined.
im thinkin by the time she gets to westeros she'll be on some bow before the mother of dragons or die
Exactly! She has a lot to learn and it's better she go through the growing pains of being a young ruler than to bite off more than she can chew and head to Kings Landing. Her storyline has become stagnant and I can understand why a lot of people have grown bored with her. Best believe her story is going to get a lot better though.

Prediction about dragons:

You couldn't be more wrong with this prediction. Hey at least none of the crybabies can attack you for this one.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: @ the skeletons. Felt like it was Pirates of the Carribeanish

Good episode tho. I'm sort of going to miss Tywin. He was always two steps ahead, whether you liked him or not.

Yea Tywin was one of the best characters on the show, even though you're supposed to hate him. His 24/7 stoneface and constant ethering of his kids were too funny :lol:

Almost done with season 2. Really enjoying this show. I love that mideval stuff. Any other old world stuff I should check out?

Dany just needs to pull her skirt down...

people get burned to death by dragons everyday b.

We outchea trying to take over the iron throne along with the 7 kingdoms.

If you lose a few people in the process, then so be it.

The Tudors (All 4 Season on Netflix)

Spartacus...reminds me, I still need to watch the last season. Only complaint is the OD CGI blood.

I heard Vikings was good, haven't checked it out tho.

You picked two of the lousiest Targaryeans to generalize the dynasty that ruled with vigor. Aegon himself ***** on every other house you root for and all of their ancestors combined.
Exactly! She has a lot to learn and it's better she go through the growing pains of being a young ruler than to bite off more than she can chew and head to Kings Landing. Her storyline has become stagnant and I can understand why a lot of people have grown bored with her. Best believe her story is going to get a lot better though.

You couldn't be more wrong with this prediction. Hey at least none of the crybabies can attack you for this one. :lol:  

Crybaby here.

Let him rock with his prediction. Anyone can bop dudes on the head for guessing wrong. :lol:

I thought it would be pretty cool lol

Yea Tywin was one of the best characters on the show, even though you're supposed to hate him. His 24/7 stoneface and constant ethering of his kids were too funny :lol:
But every character is one of the best lol, they're all so dynamic.

(Except for those wannabe hero Starks :x)

This show is too damn good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom