OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just searched it and you get to vote what characters she dresses up as.

No nakey, me no buy.

she's got great insight, but can't stand her cursing so much. it's just bothersome/
Thought I was the only one.. I know people like that irl and it's annoying, saying the f-word every 2 seconds doesn't make you cool

I watched that whole vid though, it was really informative for a non-book reader like myself. I think the Jamie/Tyrion conflict wouldn't have worked in the show. After developing the their relationship so much and seeing how Jamie truly cares about Tyrion, it would've been stupid to have them throw it away because of something that happened before the timeline of the show even started.

Last edited:
Just to take precautions. If the other two start acting crazy and kill humans too then that's not a good look. I wonder how people will feel about her if word gets around she can't control Drogon and that he killed a child.

I don't think they really got into it...

I just figured the dragons were allowed to roam free.

Dany probably felt she had them in check, but clearly Drogon is an alpha dragon :smokin

dude is the honey badger of dragons.

My memory is getting bad.

Where has Drogon been and how is he just out there wilding?

Drogon is flying round Mereen on his own, Jorrah warned Daenerys that they can't be tamed and he's proof of it. She couldn't even reel him in if she wanted to that's why she chained up the more calm ones to prevent them from leaving like Drogon

^ All the Dragons have been flying freely.

Drogon however has been patrolling the mountain side feasting on lamb chops. He was last seen over the harbor. 

^
They're really good reads. I didn't really read books for fun until I picked up these books after season 1. They kinda restarted my love of reading.

I finished all 4 seasons the other day, caught up in like 3 weeks. Dope show, I always liked the medieval age / fantasy type stuff.

Just to take precautions. If the other two start acting crazy and kill humans too then that's not a good look. I wonder how people will feel about her if word gets around she can't control Drogon and that he killed a child.
So if one of your dogs bites someone, you lock up your other dogs who are peaceful and never caused any problems? Doesn't make any sense imo

Of course she'll unleash them again in all their glory. She is due a massive battle scene like the other major characters.

So if one of your dogs bites someone, you lock up your other dogs who are peaceful and never caused any problems? Doesn't make any sense imo

She's a teenager, they don't do stuff that makes sense. But better safe than sorry.

The Hound and the Mountain are brothers? That explains the sadboy story The Hound told Arya about getting burned. And Now Lord Baelish is telling the story. Man season one is great.

Season one Sansa is ANNOYING AS HELL my god.

Last edited:

Too convenient to leave out the part where the dogs breathe fire and how when they bite, they're biting dudes helmets clean off their shoulders.

Personally if I were Dany I would of hit old man who lost his daughter with the shoulder shrug and told the people of Mereen, "hide ya kids, hide ya wife," but your analogy doesn't make sense. I'm with you though neither does Dany.

The Mountain rapes and pillages entire villages, Drogon eats a little girl with a healthy serving of goat and Dany can't handle it. We trying to prepare for World War b.

Last edited:

Too convenient to leave out the part where the dogs breathe fire and how when they bite, they're biting dudes helmets clean off their shoulders.

Personally if I were Dany I would of hit old man who lost his daughter with the shoulder shrug and told the people of Mereen, "hide ya kids, hide ya wife," but your analogy doesn't make sense. I'm with you though neither does Dany.

The Mountain rapes and pillages entire villages, Drogon eats a little girl with a healthy serving of goat and Dany can't handle it. We trying to prepare for World War b.

Alonzo.gif

Back
Top Bottom