OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow rewatching season one is making so much stuff clear right now. Know the significance of Theon being there, all respect I gained for Jamie flew out the window with Bran. I totally forgot how Joffery became king in the first place or who the first king of the show even was.

Tyrion slapping Joffery around 
laugh.gif
, son was mad soft back then.

Last edited:
I want to rewatch it too, but I couldn't stand to see my dude Ned Stark get played like that all over again 
mean.gif
, on stage too.

Last edited:
Man I swear if this is another one of those "predictions" post I'm a be tight.
Maybe.

I also think that Thoros of Myr and Qyburn will bring Robb back to life as a Werewolf so that he could get his revenge on the Freys. 

Last edited:
I think Thoros of Myr should be in the talks of the top fighters. He beat both the hound and Beric dondarrion (who was killed by the hound) in competition.

Plus he had Robert Baratheon's respect as a warrior and that ain't easy to do.

Who

Brotherhood without Banners. Dude who healed brought eyepatch guy back to life.

I think that extra stuff he posted is only in the books tho.

Last edited:
Brotherhood without Banners. Dude who healed brought eyepatch guy back to life.

I think that extra stuff he posted is only in the books tho.

Yea I read those on the gameofthrones.wikia page on Thoros but those events happened prior to the TV series.

That Lord of Light ain't no joke.

I can't remember at the moment if they conveyed this in depth on the show during the earlier seasons or not but it was kind of a big shocker to discover that Tywin was actually sleeping with a "*****" in the book because of his issues with his Father and his mistress.

He seemed to talk down about dudes who messed with them like it was beneath him to do so.

There was also a conversation between Jamie and Tyrion in the book right before he killed Shae and Tywin that made a big revelation sending Tyrion over the edge. Not sure why they left it off the show though. I thought it was important... :\

Other than that, episode was great! 9 months though :smh:

So are those 2 dragons LOCKED FOR GOOD??

There's no way. Dany's going to need them again at some point. Plus, based on what we know about full-size dragons, they might grow enough to be able to get loose.

The only one who should be locked up is Drogon. Rhaegon and Viseyrion were just chilling.

There's no way. Dany's going to need them again at some point. Plus, based on what we know about full-size dragons, they might grow enough to be able to get loose.
from what i read on the GOT wiki they dont stop growing 
sick.gif

the cgi for this show is gonna get extremely expensive very fast

The dragons burned the chains when she was locked up in the House of the Undead. They should be able to get out themselves.

Back
Top Bottom