OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's been dragons, giants, a chick giving birth to a shadow, dude mind controlling people and animals, ice demons, reanimated corpses, warlocks in a house of illusions, and a guy who can change his face.

Not sure what jumping ship would be for you, but the show has done all of these tastefully and I'm sure they'll continue to.

There's been dragons, giants, a chick giving birth to a shadow, dude mind controlling people and animals, ice demons, reanimated corpses, warlocks in a house of illusions, and a guy who can change his face.

Not sure what jumping ship would be for you, but the show has done all of these tastefully and I'm sure they'll continue to.
if the dragons start talking im out. 

semisrs

Just rewatched and the feels. Too many of them.

If you told me the hound and brienne would have fought I would have put my money on the hound everytime.

Hound been through a long season bruh lol.... that ***** had The Lebrons ... body couldn't take it no more

he'd been infected, stabbed, shot, ran over, attacked by dogs, set on fire.... son had enough

Breanne came in like a young Kawhi Leonard on that ***** ... beat the brakes off his ***

Last edited:
I wanted more Giants and more of "The Children"

wasn't sure how I felt about the little tot throwing fire balls, but the character seemed very interesting ... wanted to see more

the Giants were boss

if the dragons start talking im out. 

semisrs
Wouldn't even surprise me. Now if its revealed Ser Pounce has been pulling strings...

I think Thoros of Myr should be in the talks of the top fighters. He beat both the hound and Beric dondarrion (who was killed by the hound) in competition.

Plus he had Robert Baratheon's respect as a warrior and that ain't easy to do.

I don't know...

something about those skeletons was just sooooo cheesy for me.

cringe worthy.

Man I swear if this is another one of those "predictions" post I'm a be tight.
I guess we should all just say, "great episode, I liked this part." C'mon man. What are your GoT conversations with your friends in person about?
We talk about what we think will happen. The problem in here is, people who've read the books come in here and pose hypotheticals as if they're joining the conversation when they're really just spoiling it. Then they fall behind "no I didn't read, I just thought that was obvious based on..."
i agree with you but relax. that dude's not a book reader. he's guessing. now whether or not that guess is accurate... wait til season 5.

edit

p.s. for the record the book and the show really are two different entities at this point. a lot has changed. the overarching themes and plot remain the same, but there are characters and major happenings in both that arent in the other now so hopefully the spoilers will get less frequent.

i'll admit the spoiler culture around this series is unlike anything i've ever seen. it's like a whole other job for show watchers to avoid finding out what happens because wiki superstars get so eager for props.

Last edited:
I think Thoros of Myr should be in the talks of the top fighters. He beat both the hound and Beric dondarrion (who was killed by the hound) in competition.

Plus he had Robert Baratheon's respect as a warrior and that ain't easy to do.
Forgot about him. He probably had cheat codes for HP though....

Reanimated skeletons are a STAPLE of the fantasy genre, so I don't really understand the complaints.

Hi, my name is Kaleesi.

I run around and refuse to accept anything but freedom.

But when one of my three dragons acts out, I chain the two that did nothing wrong to the floor.

What the hell happened to the demon/shadow she birthed? Killed

Marjorie and Breanne's dude, he was important

And now he's just out touring the countryside.

I'm asking if there's been a conclusion to it that I missed in Season 1-4. Not a request to spoil something. Haven't seen these dudes that are spoiling from books but better to preface and ****

Last edited:
Where are those weapons Sam found to kill the White Walker with? I remember he killed one and just ran away, was that it?

I think Melisandre's demon babies are one time use kinda things. They kill their target and they're done. If she wants a new one she has to offer up the yambs.

Where are those weapons Sam found to kill the White Walker with? I remember he killed one and just ran away, was that it?
Dragon Glass

Edit...nevermind. i thought you asked What were the weapons. my bad.

Last edited:
I thought it was, Milk of the "Puppy". Like some magical Dire wolf milk or something. Just realized it's Milk of the "Poppy".
boromir-facepalm.gif

Back
Top Bottom