OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yall are underestimating how good the Hound was.. son was injured been in the woods for weeks barely surviving and gave the buisness to Brienne . ALSO I REALLY want to google who the old dude in the tree was who told Bran he was gonna fly.. if I do that will I spoil everything?

Not much. It'll give you some more backstory.

When this show first started no way I thought Jon Snow and Arya and Bran would be central characters
the way i see it they are setting up to be the three most powerful
bran with his greenseeing can be anywhere, know everything past and future, and with his warg ability can probably eventually be anyone if he can take over hodor at will

jon is the commander of the nights watch as well as warg ability

arya is about to become an assassin with face/body changing ability and warg ability developing

LORD STANNIS RIGHTFUL KING TO THE 7 KINGDOMS.

y'all think Arya wanted him to suffer a slow death or she had developed a soft spot for him and couldn't do it?

I think she was just mad she couldnt do it herself. Kind of like losing the satisfaction of sticking him with needle herself.
I also think she may of kind of understood that everything he did he did out of duty to his king. not malice

Last edited:
yo that whole Bran scene threw me off...

I can't get jiggy with skeletons walking around killing people.

Looked so cheesy.

So is Bran gonna be on How to Train a Dragon 3 :nerd:

Tyrion lives! :D

Man I thought for sure he was gonna get murked when he decided to snoop around the castle.

John Snow still that dude :smokin

not sure if I missed it...

but did they mention where Tyrion was getting FedExed to?

Last edited:
How many free cities?

Dude at the end mentioned, The Free City of Bravos.

Also, that remix to the theme song for Aryia was cold :smokin

Was Arya and Tyrion on the same ship?

The Skeletons and the Children reminds me of the creeps from DOTA.

So Hodor is destined for great things.

Maybe Bran would permanently transfer his consciousness to Hodor so that he could become a dragon rider and rule over the 7 Kingdoms and the lands beyond the Wall.

Just watched it again...man...top to bottom, best ep of the series.

That whole Brienne-Hound scene was my favorite moment of the entire show. Couldn't handle any step of it. Stakes too high. Characters too good. It felt unbelievable and scary at the same time. So violent and well shot and unpredictable even the 2nd time around. Arya man |I And it was all a misunderstanding, except both sides kinda understood each other pretty damn well. They convinced you this had to happen, just cuz you knew both their personalities. :smh: :smokin

For a character who's only been in the show 20 mins, I felt some way when I that skeleton arm picked up the knife next to Jojen. :smh: The scene was just equal parts silly, tense and awesome. And that old dude in the tree felt like the Carcosa version of The Architect from The Matrix. :lol: Bran's story got real interesting, but uh...so they just gonna ditch my girl Osha for good? :rolleyes

And I think I felt more for Dany's dragons than any of the direwolves. They didn't even know what she was doing to them. :smh: :lol:

Tywin's death...reminded me of Pulp Fiction. Tyrion strolls in like Bruce Willis, picks up a weapon he sees lying around, then catches dude slippin on the toilet.

Oh and **** Shae. :stoneface: Felt bad for Tyrion but DING DONG.
Hope she come back as a whitewalker just so they can dead her again.

Yeah, there might be better moments before or comin, but I don't think they'll ever make an ep that tops this.

Last edited:
So what's all y'all favorite scenes of this season.

Of the top of my head...

The King dying

Tyrions Speech

Oberyian saying "il be your champion"

Anytime Arya on screen

Last weeks battle (Ghost being unleashed and Jon going ham in specific)

Any time Charizard was burning goats :lol:

Meliwhatever nude scene :pimp:

kid getting his revenge.

Tyrion getting revenge

brienne taking down the Hound.

Just watched the ep. Pretty much the whole last 15 minutes caught me off guard. Wasn't expecting any of that. Hound v. Brienne was crazy and so out of nowhere. Brianne has that survivor's instinct - she'll do what it take to live, even a Mike Tyson style ear bite. And she can handle a sword too .

I was expecting Tyrion to escape somehow, so it did't surprise me to see Jamie set him loose, but no way I thought he'd take down Tywin (and Shae) on his way out. I honestly thought Tywin was untouchable. No such thing in GOT.

Going to be long year+ until next season.

Just watched the ep. Pretty much the whole last 15 minutes caught me off guard. Wasn't expecting any of that. Hound v. Brienne was crazy and so out of nowhere. Brianne has that survivor's instinct - she'll do what it take to live, even a Mike Tyson style ear bite. And she can handle a sword too .

I was expecting Tyrion to escape somehow, so it did't surprise me to see Jamie set him loose, but no way I thought he'd take down Tywin (and Shae) on his way out. I honestly thought Tywin was untouchable. No such thing in GOT.

Going to be long year+ until next season.

9 months :frown:

Of the top of my head...

The King dying

Tyrions Speech

Oberyian saying "il be your champion"

Anytime Arya on screen

Last weeks battle (Ghost being unleashed and Jon going ham in specific)

Any time Charizard was burning goats :lol:

Meliwhatever nude scene :pimp:

kid getting his revenge.

Tyrion getting revenge

brienne taking down the Hound.

my favourite scene has to be Tyrion just telling everyone how he really feels after Shae's testimony. That acting was just amazing.

I also liked the fat kid in the restaurant just pulling a chair then starts talking about cooking after Brianne gave him a compliment on the pie.

And then you named like all of them. :lol:

I'd add Joffrey's ****** War of Five Kings reenactment, cuz it was so perfectly ugly.

Tywin and Margaery educating Tommen

The moon door

Whitewalker baby

Podrick Payne

Man Oberyn maybe my favorite fictional character to die outside of Optimus Prime and they brought him back to life.

I don't remember ever being so upset somebody got killed in any movie or any show. Its been a few weeks and I'm still hot. I was shocked when other characters got murked but I wasn't angry.

I think its because the characters are getting boring in and of themselves outside Tyrion. Oberyn was entertaining just being himself as opposed to the situations he was in.

Back
Top Bottom