OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I swear if this is another one of those "predictions" post I'm a be tight.
Pull your skirt down.
So people can't even say stuff they think would be cool to see? Eff outta here. If people just didn't comment stuff like "damn someone just posted a spoiler" then a lot wouldn't know what is a prediction and a real spoiler. Just report that post and it'll be gone. But then people would figure out disappearing posts were true.
Exactly, there are way too many of you crying in here over the stupidest things.

There's been a good balance between fantasy and reality up to now. I agree with hoping it doesn't go too much into fantasy and less into reality.

There's been a good balance between fantasy and reality up to now. I agree with hoping it doesn't go too much into fantasy and less into reality.

I like the fact that most characters in the show don't even believe in dragons, giants, dire wolves, white walkers, etc... They are almost all like myths. It is getting real now though.

I think most believe there were dragons, the skulls are at the castle. They just don't believe any are around anymore since no one in Westeros has seen one for hundreds of years. Same with direwolves, no one saw one for a long time.

Last edited:
rewatched that scene with Arya hiding in in the catacombs.

Funny that Screwface's current dragons are barely the size of a skull of a full grown one.  

There's been dragons, giants, a chick giving birth to a shadow, dude mind controlling people and animals, ice demons, reanimated corpses, warlocks in a house of illusions, and a guy who can change his face.

Not sure what jumping ship would be for you, but the show has done all of these tastefully and I'm sure they'll continue to.

I don't know...

something about those skeletons was just sooooo cheesy for me.

cringe worthy.
They all reminded me of Spinal from Killer Instinct :lol:

View media item 1031489

Now I want a Killer Instinct movie
What the hell happened to the demon/shadow she birthed? Killed

Marjorie and Breanne's dude, he was important

And now he's just out touring the countryside.

I'm asking if there's been a conclusion to it that I missed in Season 1-4. Not a request to spoil something. Haven't seen these dudes that are spoiling from books but better to preface and ****
The shadow thing was only good for one kill. A life for a life.

rewatched that scene with Arya hiding in in the catacombs.

Funny that Screwface's current dragons are barely the size of a skull of a full grown one.  
Speaking of that scene, I remember varys was scheming to pit the lion vs the wolf. Guess he succeeded offing both of the houses.

Drogon ruined it for his brothers :smh:

Definitely had the feels when then they were yelling for khalessi :frown:

Last edited:
That Balerion the Dredd skull was huge
eek.gif
Balerion_the_black.jpg

So people can't even say stuff they think would be cool to see? Eff outta here. If people just didn't comment stuff like "damn someone just posted a spoiler" then a lot wouldn't know what is a prediction and a real spoiler. Just report that post and it'll be gone. But then people would figure out disappearing posts were true.
Nt going to NT lol.

I hope the fantasy aspect of the show doesn't get out of hand. Not really into that much.

I actually feel the same way also, i mean the fantasy in it is enough but what I think he means is if every character becomes like lvl 60 mages or something like that and dudes just hadoken-ing eachother all day.

I think they've struck a good balance.

King's Landing balances out all of Bran's stuff. He's been on his fantasy streak for awhile now.. chasing a raven, warging, etc. and then you get King's Landing and all of the politics and scheming and real life elements.

The Wall has always had a streak of fantasy, I mean the very opening scene of the series gave us a clue of what to expect. Mystery and a lot of snow :lol: But they're up there dealing with the wildings and all that but there's also the threat of the White Walkers and "winter" coming.

Dany has been a nice mix since the end of season 1 and the birth of the dragons. So she's doing her ruling but she's got the dragons.

Arya is mostly grounded in reality, other than the whole face changing bff she made :lol:

Sansa and Littlefinger doesn't have any fantasy in it.

And the dragons starting to talk would be weird.. but if Drogon gives us a "NO!" like Caesar in Rise of the Planet of the Apes.. I might stand up and cheer and then immediately start laughing.

I think people's worries about too much fantasy all come from the Bran scene with the skeletons and the fireball girl and ol' treebranch Dumbledore.

Definitely the least grounded fantasy and biggest leap of faith the show has ever had. It was kinda True Blood-ish.

And mind you, there were giants in the episode before and there are zombie babies. :lol:

Last edited:
Aria :x
Tyrion :x

Finally realized watching season one to pick up on stuff cause it's been years

Wow Tyrion aged mad quick between seasons.

I forgot about Khaleesis brother. This douchey guy

Last edited:
Question - Did Tywin know that Shae was Tyrion's regular for a while? Or he just called for a @#$%$ and it happened to be her? Or did she chose to go to Tywin to get back at Tyrion? Wasn't clear to me how she wound up in Tywin's chambers.

Well, yeah. :lol: Tywin was at the trial.

We can assume a lot about what happened between her 'leaving for safety' and the trial now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom