OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't the finale last year show Stanis getting ready to send reinforcements to the Wall? Walkers were coming and the red haired goddess said the real war was in the North? You would think everyone in Westeros after that finale would be at the wall by now and stop fighting among themselves?

Guess the finale answered my question. :lol: It only took the entire season.

Wow rewatching season one is making so much stuff clear right now. Know the significance of Theon being there, all respect I gained for Jamie flew out the window with Bran. I totally forgot how Joffery became king in the first place or who the first king of the show even was.

Tyrion slapping Joffery around :lol: , son was mad soft back then.

I am watching season 1 over also, and it's truly amazing how much the characters have progressed. I wonder when Jon Snow will know of his mom since Ned Stark never did come back to tell him about her.

The dragons burned the chains when she was locked up in the House of the Undead. They should be able to get out themselves.
how they gon get pass that stone doe

plus the 2 that are chained up arent super aggressive like drogon

and not as strong.

drogon is the one that has been commiting all the acts of savagery lately

Last edited:
^ yup just like in real life, animals in captivity never grow as large as in the wild. I.e orca whales.

Jon snow will never find out the identity of his moms, i think ned stark died with that info. Hopefully im wrong.

^ yup just like in real life, animals in captivity never grow as large as in the wild. I.e orca whales.

Jon snow will never find out the identity of his moms, i think ned stark died with that info. Hopefully im wrong.

Not sure if Jon will find out but I think the audience will. GRRM already said that the show's creators guessed right about who his Mother is so I'm assuming it will come out eventually...

[table][tr][td]Balerion the Black Dread was two hundred years old when he died during the reign of Jaehaerys the Conciliator. He was so large he could swallow an aurochs  whole. A dragon never stops growing, Your Grace, so long as he has food and freedom. [sup][2][/sup][/td][td]”[/td][/tr][/table]
Arstan Whitebeard

^ info 

nerd.gif

youtube.com/watch?v=sObc3-0BJZQ

I guess they changed the Tyrion and Jaime's scene a bit. That's messed up what they did to Tyrion in the books. :smh:

she's got great insight, but can't stand her cursing so much. it's just bothersome/

I agree. I don't know if its age or what, but I've gotten to the point that when I hear people cussing basically just for the sake of cussing, I think it sounds silly. Everyone once in a while to make a point of emphasis is fine though.

Im just glad they got rid of that stupid robot.
That whole jamie and tyrion convo that wasn't in the show but in the books.... Weebay.gif

Im just glad they got rid of that stupid robot.
That whole jamie and tyrion convo that wasn't in the show but in the books.... Weebay.gif

I actually liked the robot though.

I hate that damn robot too. Only corny thing about her reviews to me.

The cursing doesn't bother me though. Her quirky, goofy, yet intelligent personality is kind of a turn on to me actually :wow:

Back
Top Bottom