OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This show makes me want to play Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Real talk I tried. It's not the same.
I have it here too. I've tried to play it before, but couldnt get into it. I was hoping GoT would give it a bit of intrigue. Oh well

I like the game *shrugs*

In depth, hours and hours of gameplay
I love Fallout games and the Elder Scrolls series is clearly better built, but it was the whole medieval theme that threw me off. Same with Got initially to be honest so if I could come around on this show I feel like I can come around on that game. Gonna play it this weekend.

x4ivpk.jpg

Now that I think about it, the Targaryens are really bad at decision making. Right behind the Starks. Aerys went insane and liked killing people. Rhaegar ignited a rebellion. Viserys was a whiney fool.

You picked two of the lousiest Targaryeans to generalize the dynasty that ruled with vigor. Aegon himself ***** on every other house you root for and all of their ancestors combined.

[QUOTE name="seriouslynogame" url="/t/526952/official-game-of-thrones-season-4-thread-no-spoilers/8180_20#post_

You do realize I was talking about the most current family members right? It was kind of obvious since I listed 3 recent deceased members and not dozens and dozens of their ancestors. And I never mentioned Aegon. He also didn't conquer everyone. They couldn't conquer Dorne so they added them on through marriage.

man real talk
should i just say **** it and start reading the books?????

I think you should. I copped all 5 in mid April and i'm midway through book 2. They are really easy reads because the book is so good you will easily spend hours just reading. Plus you might pick up on things you forgot happened if you haven't watched the earlier seasons in a while.

You do realize I was talking about the most current family members right? It was kind of obvious since I listed 3 recent deceased members and not dozens and dozens of their ancestors. And I never mentioned Aegon. He also didn't conquer everyone. They couldn't conquer Dorne so they added them on through marriage.
I am aware he didn't conquer Dorne, but lets not pretend they play the game either. Rhaegar was no slouch, Robert was the one who's panties were in a bunch because his beloved Lyanna was getting slayed by a dragon.  Robert started the rebellion simply because he was a simp.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not really spoilers but Season 5 news:

They're going to be traveling to Dorne to meet the rest of Oberyn's family and introduce that. Also, sounds like Myrcella is going to be recast next season.

Really interested in the Stannis/Melisandre storyline now, dude came through like a BOSS.

With the way Jon and Melisandre were looking at each other with fire in between them I've gotta assume she wants that kings blood and/or it could be his mother? If so, Jon could become a major problem. He's got that Valyrian steel too :pimp:

Can't wait to see Bravos and Arya/Jaqen Hgar. I can't believe with how little screentime he has gotten that he is EASILY a top 3 character for me :lol:

I'm thinking about reading where this season left off, but I'm worried I'll ruin the show. Any bookreaders have some input if its a good idea or not?

Last edited:
I'm prolly fishing for spoilers here, but I'll ask anyway. A simple yes or no, is good enough:
Do they ever revisit the fact that Tyrion/Sansa are technically married?

^^I'm sure they do

Question: Who was the old guy talking about the girl he loved at the Wall during the battle?

He was talking to the fat crow that killed the White Walker. (I'm terrible with names lol)

^^I'm sure they do

Question: Who was the old guy talking about the girl he loved at the Wall during the battle?
He was talking to the fat crow that killed the White Walker. (I'm terrible with names lol)

Aemon Targaryen. He went to the Night's Watch cause he believed that he'd be used to overthrow and kill his brother

^^I'm sure they do

I think someone pointed it out on here that he was probably talking about Margaery's grandmother.

@snowinsahara I'll definitely check out Spartacus, though it definitely will not last until the next season of GoT :lol:. Good looking out fam.

Last edited:
Not really spoilers but Season 5 news:

They're going to be traveling to Dorne to meet the rest of Oberyn's family and introduce that. Also, sounds like Myrcella is going to be recast next season.

Why they gotta recast Myrcella? They didn't need to recast Tommen this season either. I don't like that stuff.

Bruh I couldn't pick out Myrcella between two random blondes on the street. Nobody is trippin about her being recast. 
laugh.gif

Myrcella is Cersei's daughter right? Who go sent to Dorne? I have no idea what the actress who played her even looked like. Like, has she been in the show more than 5 minutes in 4 season?

Back
Top Bottom