OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, basically it seems like ppl are noticing the poor and rushed quality of this season and their fans were thrown out the window.

I knew a few guys who are big fans and constant spoiler complainers and they didn't even care if they were spoiled for the rest of the season after The Short Night.

Nobody seems to care as much.

Everytime I rewatch old seasons I always come up on something I might've missed or completely forgotten. Case in point is the scene where Littlefinger brings Ned's body/bones? to Catelyn's tent.

Some things I don't want spoiled and some things I don't mind, GoT is in the don't mind being spoiled category now.

Some things I don't want spoiled and some things I don't mind, GoT is in the don't mind being spoiled category now.
This is exactly how I gauge the wuality and how invested I am in a show.

Some shows I dont mind if I get spoiled, others I dont go out of my way to look for spoilers but if i get spoiled inget spoiled. Then there are shows its not even a question.

I waited week to week for Breaking Bad no problem, even went through that wait when they brke the 6th season up. It was so about wstching that final season as it aired.

GoT unfortunately did it to themselves. Was up there with the best and from as far as i can tell the showrunners/creators of the show stopped given the **** or really had no independent storytelling creativity after they ran out of book material.

Everytime I rewatch old seasons I always come up on something I might've missed or completely forgotten. Case in point is the scene where Littlefinger brings Ned's body/bones? to Catelyn's tent.

Rewatching has shown me how trash Dany's entire arc, excelt for a few scenes, has been trash up until season 4

Can't believe Alt Shift X has a 1.1 mil subs. I remember when this dude's channel was tiny. Respect the hustle.
It's all from GoT too. :lol: He did some Westworld ones but nobody watching that anymore after season 2 :smh:

Curious to see what he does after since there won't be any appointment TV shows after this :frown:

E5A28F5D-8A14-4A7D-95D1-F4D2C08342F3.png

Let’s Do This!!!!

I'm the opposite I'm team Dany and Jon.

I don't care if it's a happy ending.

You would think the most sense would be for them to marry and unite everyone nope.

Truth be told I'm team anyone except Sansa.

I pray to the old gods and new that Dany kills her or somebody does something to her.

I still don't get her beef it's so foolish and forced it's like they had to put something there to cause a scene for the show.

I hope from what missandei said last episode before she died means Dany will burn that B down. Burn that **** to the ground F that. She is the sole reason all of these people are alive and this is the gratitude she's shown.

Lmao one of my patients was named khaleesi

She’s gonna be vexed when dany turns in to the most evil ***** like her her daddy

I’m confused...

why does Dany need to kill innocent people to get to Cersei? Don’t the peasants of King’s Landing have enough sense to revolt against Cersei?

Back
Top Bottom