OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG-20190511-WA0001~2.jpg

I know GoT is everywhere but I just happen to be in the building that day (& 2 days before) so I'm hype.

Might as well have had a picture of Joffrey included

We got his kids instead. He should walk up to bran and smack him for getting jojen killed and being cold to meera. Then bran would say, “I knew you were going to do that”.

Remember people were saying meera was Jon’s twin sister just because her hair was similar to his. :lol:

That entire plot and feud between 3-eyed Raven and the Night King feels so hollow and irrelevant now that the NK is dead.

Gods, I'm praying for a twist at the end. Maybe another spiral symbol or something pops up in the final scene.

We got his kids instead. He should walk up to bran and smack him for getting jojen killed and being cold to meera. Then bran would say, “I knew you were going to do that”.

Remember people were saying meera was Jon’s twin sister just because her hair was similar to his. :lol:
:lol: I want to say that was one of the most ridiculous theories that was out there but I don’t remember if I had bought into that one too or not.
908C3901-47DA-4B25-8CE4-7E8AF18FF355.png

I just got around to watching last weeks episode.

Dany’s 3 dragons were like OKC having KD, Harden, and Russ. Now all she has is Westbrook. Things are looking bleak.
What have them bum *** dragons done since season 2?

Not a "spoiler" based on a leak or anything like that, but inferred from an actor's social media post

a flashback tomorrow featuring the battle of the Trident with Bobby B or the tourney at Harrenhal. Wilf Scolding, the actor that plays Rhaegar Targaryen, posted a photo last year in Belfast and then quickly deleted it. :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

i’m very tempted to read the spoilers

part of me wants to be outraged going into it

the other part of me wants to watch it all collapse first hand

I just got around to watching last weeks episode.

Dany’s 3 dragons were like OKC having KD, Harden, and Russ. Now all she has is Westbrook. Things are looking bleak.

Either you are the one who emailed bill simmons (doubt it since that pod was up a few days ago), or you blatantly stole that take from his podcast.

Back
Top Bottom