OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd argue we've seen Jon do just as many "crazy" things aside from all the crazy looks

The writing is lazy because dany had the heartfelt moment of her realizing how really REALLY sh was and when she lost her dragon

We've seen Jon execute people for disobeying orders and could be argued that Ollie being just a kid and following adults should/could have been saved

not really she hasn't murdered anyone without a reason, event tho she doesn't care much for her people she cares about the power but she's not outchea murk'in folks left and right with sir Gregor
Cersei gave it up for Urine. At least Dany had the grace to keep Jorah in the friendzone.

So in my book Cersei deserves the worst fate of all the characters.

I'd argue we've seen Jon do just as many "crazy" things aside from all the crazy looks

The writing is lazy because dany had the heartfelt moment of her realizing how really REALLY sh was and when she lost her dragon

We've seen Jon execute people for disobeying orders and could be argued that Ollie being just a kid and following adults should/could have been saved
Jon was just acting the way Ned raised him in regards to Ollie.

IMG-20190511-WA0001~2.jpg

I know GoT is everywhere but I just happen to be in the building that day (& 2 days before) so I'm hype.

Arya is probably the only acceptable name on there :lol: and Bran I guess

That Yankees shirt is fire

Jon was just acting the way Ned raised him in regards to Ollie.

They use the killing of sam's father and brother to try and show some sorta turn in dany.. she gave both chances.. feel like Ned and Jon would have done the same, except they would have swung the sword

Back
Top Bottom