OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1ta3skjl39x21.png

No, he got shanked up by those little kids when Cersei blew up the sept.

One of the GOAT episodes. Qyburn, Bernie sparrow, Renly’s lover, all catching the fade in the worst way. It was surprising, intelligent, well planned, and perfectly aligned with all the character motives and personalities.

It’s like I’m watching a separate show now

One of the GOAT episodes. Qyburn, Bernie sparrow, Renly’s lover, all catching the fade in the worst way. It was surprising, intelligent, well planned, and perfectly aligned with all the character motives and personalities.

The pacing, editing and the score. The score! As much **** as the post S4 seasons have gotten, you could mostly turn a blind eye to some things because we still got episodes like that that made everything worth it. There was still hope that all the storylines and arcs would make sense by the end. I never thought we’d go out like this. :smh::frown:

BF9BD13C-F719-49A1-B949-A13FAF598342.jpeg

Tell me if I'm following this right. Varys is planning against Dany because he thinks she's unfit after all this time? She hasn't even went full off the rails yet. He's her advisor, but instead of trying to advise he thinks getting her killed so Jon can take the throne? Will he even want it after the betrayal, and how does he know they'll even beat Cersei to begin with.

I'm serious curious if im following right.

winds of winter is the best well rounded episode of the series.

Back
Top Bottom