OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably posted already in some context but -

https://www.stylist.co.uk/life/game...-plot-murder-daenerys-green-eyed-queen/265965
Game of Thrones season 8: Does this prove Sansa and Arya Stark will kill Daenerys?
It ****** me up,” she previously told Vanity Fair, of Dany’s final scenes. “Knowing that is going to be a lasting flavour in someone’s mouth of what Daenerys is.”

That to me is a bad sign. Character wasn't always beloved or handled the best but still.
Tell me if I'm following this right. Varys is planning against Dany because he thinks she's unfit after all this time? She hasn't even went full off the rails yet. He's her advisor, but instead of trying to advise he thinks getting her killed so Jon can take the throne? Will he even want it after the betrayal, and how does he know they'll even beat Cersei to begin with.

I'm serious curious if im following right.
They're writing Varys poorly the same way they did Littlefinger and have been writing Tyrion. The signs been there.

Varys use to be shrewd and patient.

They have butchered this whole mad queen angle. She’s done nothing so far to earn that ..Varys wants to off her because what ? She’s done nothing but listen to her advisors

Varys knows Westeros only has about 3hrs of show left so he doesnt have time to be patient
:lol:

If the spoilers floating around are true, D&D better go into hiding. If people thought they were pissed before...smh.
It must've really sucked for Emilia.

7 seasons portraying a character invested in how she develops and according to the spoilers for all of that just go to **** over some ******* ridiculous reason.

So, the main villain, who currently sits on the throne is literally at the fingertips of all her enemies. But out of nowhere, have a problem with Danny? Like fam she ain’t even on the throne yet. She just used her resources to allow you to be breathing. But now you shift the energy to her instead of the true enemy?

This is something I expected from a group of folk prioritizing fighting for a title when a threat of mystic dead people are coming to kill them all.

I’m gonna chill and watch this dumpster fire.

74d296aa68acbdd5a758bd304e548d54.jpg

I don’t see Sansa leaving the North.

Also, can’t believe my man Tormund really survived all this ****. Breh climbed the wall, fought at the battle of Castle Black, Hardhome, Battle of the Bastards, that expedition for the wight, survived the destruction of the wall AND the Long Moderate Night. :wow:

Last edited:
They have butchered this whole mad queen angle. She’s done nothing so far to earn that ..Varys wants to off her because what ? She’s done nothing but listen to her advisors
He sees the potential for her to lose it. We’ll see what she does when it’s time to attack. If she burns the civilians he’ll be out.

we need a new poll
who do you want on the throne?

i'm team **** dany i hope that entitled ***** dies so anyone but her

Cersei has done more **** to be considered a Mad Queen than Dany has.
not really she hasn't murdered anyone without a reason, event tho she doesn't care much for her people she cares about the power but she's not outchea murk'in folks left and right with sir Gregor

not really she hasn't murdered anyone without a reason, event tho she doesn't care much for her people she cares about the power but she's not outchea murk'in folks left and right with sir Gregor

A lot of people died in the sept, beyond the couple she wanted to kill.. and she blew up the damn thing

Cersei always been irrational, since she was told that prophecy

Cersei is a self fulfilling prophecy, she does things and then they have the unintended consequences of blowing back on her.. but she still is under the belief that's she's smart

Meanwhile the showrunners have decided to reward this in the last 2 seasons

her turning into a mad queen is lame and lazy writing. If they mean mad as in angry then ok, not mad as in crazy just to make her end up like her father.

Back
Top Bottom