OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes I don't know about all that.. but you have that moment where Jamie and tyrion see cersei, Sam sees the maesters, the hound sees his brother, yara and maybe reek see euron

Euron shooting Rhaegal down with the scorpion didn’t come out of nowhere. Meraxes the dragon of the original Aegons sister was killed with a scorpion through the eye. That’s what Qyburn was studying

Euron shooting Rhaegal down with the scorpion didn’t come out of nowhere. Meraxes the dragon of the original Aegons sister was killed with a scorpion through the eye. That’s what Qyburn was studying
That's the thing though. It was a miracle shot in a dragon's one weak point. Wal Mart Jack Sparrow pulled off 3 kill shots. One of which was a no scope head shot :smh:

The issue is the way it was written and shot...

Euron shot Rhaegal with the scorpion going 3 for 3 from behind a mountain on a rocking platform(ship) from a distance so far that Dany's fleet nor Dany from high up did not see him. Rhaegal was flying right to left high above the ships and got hit 3 times. Dany and Drogon fly straight at the ships and get away without a scratch.

This actually reminds me of the lightspeed scene in TLJ. Looked cool, but made no damn sense.

I've been a GOT apologist but if these spoilers are real I'm rioting.

I already passed the riot phase and am now pretending that the show never interested me. I cancled the watch Party I had planned for the finale. I stopped posting on social media about the show. I’m just done and nobody has to know I was ever into it. The spoilers are true and I’m not okay with it, I’m just too embarrassed to act like it bothers me.

I already passed the riot phase and am now pretending that the show never interested me. I cancled the watch Party I had planned for the finale. I stopped posting on social media about the show. I’m just done and nobody has to know I was ever into it. The spoilers are true and I’m not okay with it, I’m just too embarrassed to act like it bothers me.

You can still enjoy the good times fam, i.e Seasons 1-4.

7vfbx4p3l8x21.jpg

Thank god D&D aren’t anywhere near the Deadwood movie.

If anyone is in need of some real well developed storylines/characters after this & last season of GoT I implore you to go back and watch Deadwood before the movie premieres on the 31st

Damn, even cancelled your party. Are your friends hating the season too? I haven’t asked my friends but it seems like most of them aren’t complaining about it.

Robbed of NK with two ice swords fighting ALL of the top characters with ease?

My blood is boiling...

And him killing some of them, Brienne dying by the NK >>>> turning her into a sobbing chick that got dropped after losing her Virginity, NK killing Tormund >>>> sending him off back to the north, NK washing Ghost >>>>> the BS they gave us last week, finally he’s about to kill Jon and Arya delivers that final blow....CMOOOOONNNNN!!!!!

They need to redo this season, we will forgive and forget, they can’t send us off with this mediocrity

Back
Top Bottom