OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yoo this **** wil b :rofl:

Got Bran communicating telepathically :lol:
hF5FAA58A

Yeah these last two seasons were a lot of missteps but I think that social media being a big influence and giving everyone a voice is magnifying things and making it worse.

Now that the spoilers for how the show ends leaked it's making it even worse.

That horse drawing is the truth lol

The sad part is that I predicted basically everything in the spoilers except for one thing. That shouldn’t happen. Something surprising or shocking should have been the ending not a telegraphed storyline.

It sucked so much I never did read up on writers/creators explanations.

What did they want to do but werent allowed to?

They wanted to kill him and Showtime said no because they wanted to do a spin-off.

They’re biggest mistake was not having Cersei begrudgingly get involfednin the nk conflict. They could’ve fleshed that out andnin the series finale had arya kill night king and in the second half of the episode Cersei kill dany and get killed by Jon afterward or whoever they wanted to take the throne. It would’ve been a good progression. Nk takes over winterfell they run away and head to Kong’s landing. Nk goes there Cersei has no choice they battle w the golden army then boom.

The person above revealing the season ending spoilers:
bad news.gif

Me after reading the spoilers:
stoppid.gif

Attachments

• confused.gif
    confused.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
They wanted to kill him and Showtime said no because they wanted to do a spin-off.
Which in the end they didnt :smh: Besides its not like a spinoff would be starring him. Let thw creator figure out a way to revice Dexter if he's needed ao badly for this spinoff.

Thats what happens when a studio is shook they're gonna lose thwir golden goose.

They’re biggest mistake was not having Cersei begrudgingly get involfednin the nk conflict. They could’ve fleshed that out andnin the series finale had arya kill night king and in the second half of the episode Cersei kill dany and get killed by Jon afterward or whoever they wanted to take the throne. It would’ve been a good progression. Nk takes over winterfell they run away and head to Kong’s landing. Nk goes there Cersei has no choice they battle w the golden army then boom.

Nah.. shoulda had the NK just ignore winterfell or absolutely crush them, so Jon and co would have to escape to the iron islands

And I don't mind arya killing him, but it shoulda been her sneaking him after Jon was battling with dude

But you gotta at least have dude and his generals swing their swords during the battle

But it should have been the NK giving cersei her final comeuppance and then when Jon and co face the NK again, cersei is one of the wights

night queen

like if she somehow made a deal with night king to kill everyone and turn them into wights so long as she still rules

Back
Top Bottom