OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got off the phone with my sister, who is the biggest Thrones fan I know (she was into the books when we were kids), and she told me she read the spoilers.

She didn't tell me what was in them but I could tell by the sound of her voice she is livid over them.

Also wished she could get back all the time she wasted on the show. And called D&D **** bois repeatedly.

She is usually a GoT apologist, so I just know these last two episodes finna be a **** show. Prepping my jimmies for tonight...
tenor.gif

Last edited:
I’m confused...

why does Dany need to kill innocent people to get to Cersei? Don’t the peasants of King’s Landing have enough sense to revolt against Cersei?

Propaganda has made dany the evil invader. Plus the peasants don’t have the info of what is really going on.

Last week’s episode was probably the worst episode of the entire series and I have a feeling this week’s episode is going to ask me to hold its beer. :smh:

I just got off the phone with my sister, who is the biggest Thrones fan I know (she was into the books when we were kids), and she told me she read the spoilers.

She didn't tell me what was in them but I could tell my the sound of her voice she is livid over them.

Also wished she could get back all the time she wasted on the show. And called D&D **** bois repeatedly.

She is usually a GoT apologist, so I just know these last two episodes finna be a **** show. Prepping my jimmies for tonight...
tenor.gif
I’m right there with your sister man. My first reaction to the spoilers

BF22CCB2-2FE0-4C78-988E-84DC46340C80.gif

Followed quickly with

B9C1A18B-D447-4180-963B-434A40ED2888.gif

She didn't tell me what was in them but I could tell my the sound of her voice she is livid over them.

tenor.gif

“We will lose”

“then we will do that together as well”

TDogg won bro...all these years...he’s been right all along..

My wife legit caught up till the latest episode in 5 weeks lol

I need today’s leak i can’t wait till 6pm PST

Sansa gonna play everyone around her for her own personal gain. Writing was in the stars from the jump.

Let me leave because there is a difference between talking about the spoilers being out there, and revealing what they say.

And is being NT, some dudes can't help themselves.

I never read the spoilers, so I have no clue of what I said will pan out, is just been my take since the beginning of the season, in case that was in reference to my post..

I hate to admit it but I haven't felt hyped all week leading into tonight :frown: usually I can't wait for Sunday's at 9. I think the final nail in the coffin for me was "Dany forgot about the Iron Fleet" :smh: . Still going to watch and (try) to salvage/enjoy tho.

I’m confused...

why does Dany need to kill innocent people to get to Cersei? Don’t the peasants of King’s Landing have enough sense to revolt against Cersei?

The ****** writers covered that by saying “cersi has support of the peasants because she lies to them”

Back
Top Bottom