OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be fair, The Man In The High Castle is pretty damn good and that’s about an alternate reality where the germans / nazis and japan won ww2. It is weird seeing so many damn swastikas every episode.

E6726BBF-0CE5-4DEE-96C8-89D10E6189B3.jpeg

The ****ty writers covered that by saying “cersi has support of the peasants because she lies to them”

The first six seasons and in the books, the common people, by word of mouth, know every detail of every aristocratic birth, marriage and death. But now, Cersei got them in North Korean style isolation from the rest of the World.

feels like there's no hype for this even though its the last battle in literally 5 minutes lmao

They just spent 14 min showing HBO show promos I want to see if they're really gonna continue this after 9 in to the show's time :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
D&D really **** the bed...lmao

Anyways, we here bruhs! Second to last episode, this episode always seems to be the best in every season...so let’s see..

Finally caught up in here.

That fan made clip of Bran Professor Xing Arya and Sansa about Jon's true lineage had me weak. :lol:

This season is like the walking dead, talking all that **** but still watch it,

Nah more like Power.

But with Power you expect the foolishness and shenanigans, that's part of that shows charm. :lol:

Game of Thrones trying to go full final season Dexter. You never go full final season Dexter.

To all the Knights of House Shackleford, if the Gawd falls tonight, and the ride is over, it has been an honor to slander by you guys side...
tenor.gif

I feel like a disservice is being done to the greatness that is Fargo by having it in this thread at this stage

My expectations for this episode are in the basement and I have a feeling I'm still going to be disappointed.

WTF is Varys tailor dude fits be better than some kings.

John going to have to put the D of the north on Daenerys.

Back
Top Bottom