OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can the dragon not fly thru at night and light them up?

Of course they could but the show iisn't doing so well in the logic department. I gues theyre trying to roll with the Dany is a dumb strategist / Mad Queen angle.

lne6PnG.jpg
main-qimg-abc359ac8dc13f1e1787196163f6ca15

Show has gotten to the point where now they just insulting the viewers intelligence....the Bronn scene made me laugh for a good 3 minutes at how amateur it was to write that in like that...this man literally knew exactly where the bros were...ALONE...at that specific moment...then waltz on out like nothing ONE ******* man just walked in, broke the Queens Hand nose in front of his knight brother and walked right out the front gatessss after threatening them like he had the upper hand somehow within Winterfell Gates!...HOW?

Then they wanna throw at us these rules of engagement scene where Dany Waltz right up to KLs gates with like 30 dudes and Cersei, all of a sudden has honor and respects rules of engagement!? You gotta be ***** kidding me.

Damn, I just realized that Gendry got rejected by a Stark girl the same way his old man did. And Arya is supposed to be the most similar to Lyanna. :wow:

Gendry just got caught up in the moment, thought it was right the right thing to do now that he's a "Lord" and she's a "Lady." Arya did him a favor, he's going to be getting plenty yambz if the Targs win the war and he survives to rule over Storm's End.

Also, obviously it wouldn't make for great television but Jon can reveal his identity and abdicate his claim to the throne. Last night several characters noted that Jon doesn't have a choice but to rule even if he doesn't want the crown, but that's not true at all.

Jon has enough support that wouldn't take kindly to Dany being Queen especially if Jon is the real heir.

How they let Bronn just diddy bop thru the gates on winterfell with a big *** crossbow :lol:.

It looked like they were outside of Winterfell at a nearby inn.

Gendry low key got a claim to the thrown now. Might come back to bite Dany.

Or Jon. I jokingly predicted that Jon would become king, legitimize Gendry and then Gendry would kill him with a warhammer like his father did to Rhaegar and proceed to take the throne.

Second season was garbage, man.:smh::frown:

HBO is shaking in their boots right now at the thought of Thrones ending without another massive hit TV show to carry the network.

My dude Jaime has that post nut disgust/guilt in him....i think we can all relate with that at least once in our lives after smashing something we shouldn’t have had..

It's amazing how mehhh that Final April Weekend was. Saw Endgame on Saturday= Dope. Saw the Mets play the Brewers= I got my Noah GoT bobblehead but they ended up losing the game. Battle For Winterfell= Trash. Endgame and Ramin showed up tho.

Bruhs last night was probably the last time we would see Sam and Gilly as well....all this time I thought there was a purpose for Sam being alive and having spent time at the citadel...like these dumb writers killed off sooooo many plots in episode 3 is comical at this point

Winterfell is a whole town, not just one castle. That's why Bronn was able to waltz anywhere. Like said above, they were at an Inn or something. Same thing as Brienne and Pod the season when Sansa was Ramsey's prisoner

Westworld season 2 was just as bad if not worse script wise. At least GOT has the spectacle going for it

Back
Top Bottom