OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
26F77693-D931-4F4F-A72D-BD13D431595C.gif

Second season of west world
Worse than this season of got

man i think I was the only person that liked that szn
they got my girl lena waithe in the next season

Nah u Wylin
Succession was dope

yeah fave out on HBO right now

Man West World was a SLOW burn. I had to pull the plug on that thing.

I felt like I was watching Red Dead Redemption and it wasn't going anywhere fast.

westworld is kinda buns now too. People should look forward to the Deadwood movie coming soon. :smokin

i'm looking forward to whenever bojack comes, whenever rick and morty comes back, stranger things, watchmen, mindhunter, black mirror, ozark and whenever venture bros comes back

U be going back into the thread
Regurgitating old jokes
That were already made
Switching it up a lil
Then be tryna claim them as ur own
I been peeping u

It is funny when people do that

Last week there were a lot of folks in here rewriting memes and grievances that I already saw elsewhere :smh:

still better than this lol

what we crowning the goat show of the moment then?
GoT gonna be the last show in a while where it's appointment television and felt like an event. Last show to do that was Breaking Bad. TWD was that but nobody watches that s*show anymore. :lol:

With the way TV is going by dropping all eps at once this could be the end of an era :frown:

Don't really care about any returning shows at the moment

Waiting on The Righteous Gemstones and that Chernobyl joint

U be going back into the thread
Regurgitating old jokes
That were already made
Switching it up a lil
Then be tryna claim them as ur own
I been peeping u

:rofl: da hell you talmbout? I ain’t regurgitating crap, I’m sure this wasn’t an observation that only one person can make...you stay with the lameness bro..lol

It is funny when people do that

Last week there were a lot of folks in here rewriting memes and grievances that I already saw elsewhere :smh:
I really feel like a lot of that is subconscious. With how many recaps there are these days, soon as the show is over people are having a giant discussion. Makes sense that there seems to be more groupthink with stuff like this since everyone on the internet is throwing out hot takes at 10:30.

Has Sansa proudly saying "I'd still be a little bird if I hadn't been raped/tortured" been discussed here yet?

Really don’t care if I finish the show. It was a fun ride while it lasted. Gonna do a real re-watch again and end it after season 6.

A0056BA4-CF44-4C22-8339-02B46A261F68.jpeg

I'm in the middle of a rewatch and it almost feels like a different show. I think a lot of that has to do with the 2 year time lapse. Also, the main characters all being together in pretty much two places, Winterfell and King's Landing.

A big part of the show's allure was wondering if it would ever come full circle, or if the characters' arcs would ever eventually intersect. Now that they have it's almost like meh. The build up often outshines the end result, especially when there is so much hype build up and it's damn near impossible to live up to.

Has Sansa proudly saying "I'd still be a little bird if I hadn't been raped/tortured" been discussed here yet?

yea that line just slid under the radar because of all the other crap.. and yet arya didnt get raped, brienne didnt get raped, yara didnt get raped

but all the seemingly crazy entitled bishes we know got got (cerei, cersei lite and dany)

also, if tyrion got hit by the falling mast, how the hell did this dude not die?

Back
Top Bottom