OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Journalism seems like it is at an all time low. Or maybe it's just me

"I'm not crying you're crying."
GIF followed by "that time when you...."
"Hold my beer."
"The look you give bae when..."

The same stupid sayings and memes recycled over and over. Actual writers do this.

I'm kinda getting tired of the whole "spoilers without content" collages that seem to be the rage right now.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan Bronn still the livingist legend. Dude was like I ain't got no fighting days left in me but I got killing days :lol:

He fed up too lol he just wants to chill
He really rode up North JUST to warn the Lannibros and bounced lol

It's pretty awful now. Especially episode 3.. totally killed any excitement I had to even keep watching. I read those leaked spoilers for the ending (which seem pretty legit) and it's worse than I could have thought. Never seen a show fall off so hard.

Episode 2 put me in a good mood and now I just want the show to end and be gone. Show deserved better. Season was delayed and they give us this horse piss writing.

b91n619t9lw21.jpg

Good one :lol:

Last edited:
It’s true that he’s spared most of the main characters (for now). He goes off with the pen for randoms though :lol:

I just remember jeyne poole (I think that was her name that was sansa’s handmaiden) being the one who had to be with ramsay but ramsay made theon / reek warm her up first. As for the mountain I don’t think he raped anyone in the books but got mad at that really attractive prostitute and knocked most of her teeth out.

I just remember jeyne poole (I think that was her name that was sansa’s handmaiden) being the one who had to be with ramsay but ramsay made theon / reek warm her up first. As for the mountain I don’t think he raped anyone in the books but got mad at that really attractive prostitute and knocked most of her teeth out.

Clegane raping Rhaegars wife and smashing their babys head on the wall was described pretty vividly from what I recall.

Here’s him and his boys running a train on
A 13 year old

Can the dragon not fly thru at night and light them up?

And like 2 episodes ago Jon said "you just ruined horses for me" and now he wants to ride a horse all the way to King's Landing so his dragon can heal? :lol: :smh:

Sucks that the final season seems to be going down as the worst season of the show...what a joke...

Also is it just me or they setting up Jon to be executed just like Ned did...

Push dragonglass into Brans chest and make him the new night king................Raise all the dead in the Crypts of kings landing to win the war.

Do it. LOL

Can the dragon not fly thru at night and light them up?

And like 2 episodes ago Jon said "you just ruined horses for me" and now he wants to ride a horse all the way to King's Landing so his dragon can heal? :lol: :smh:

i'm not even sure if the dragons can attack from the side or rear and you talking about fly at night?

i mean we sure rheagal was even really involved in last week's episode other than fly jon around couple times and then apparently almost die and then pull a ghost

Back
Top Bottom