OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OYe7ht.gif

sabu.png
francis.png
mjcry1.png

When almost all season is an hour 30 and those 30 min add up to about 2 more episodes at least

The extra 30 min they sold us is complete BS. When you subtract the Chernobyl preview, the "previously on GoT" sequence, the opening credits, the closing credits, and the post-episode breakdown we're only really getting one hour or less of episode time.

Could also see them going the route of Jon dying once Gilly gives birth.

Cant see there being two Jons alive at the same time.

Everybody about to pop babies with prominent names from the past. This show's about to end like the Wire where it tries to drive home that everything will always be a cycle.

i think what will piss me of the most will be no explanation of where the hell Bran wargged into during the battle.

I've been fine with most this season, last night's episode IMO showed again why this show is great.

I don't understand why people are so concerned with "fan service" which i don't see.

It does suck that the ending overall does seem rushed, but it is what it is.

This isn't a controversy, it's fake outrage. People need to stop expecting GoT to conform to their beliefs.
It's writers on these media sites taking a few tweets from a few people who should probably be ignored in the discussion and making them the center of attention. It really is generating fake outrage over something to create ad revenue.

Gotta start ignoring those articles that only break down a few tweets on the internet. That isn't journalism.

It's writers on these media sites taking a few tweets from a few people who should probably be ignored in the discussion and making them the center of attention. It really is generating fake outrage over something to create ad revenue.

Gotta start ignoring those articles that only break down a few tweets on the internet. That isn't journalism.

Journalism seems like it is at an all time low. Or maybe it's just me

"I'm not crying you're crying."
GIF followed by "that time when you...."
"Hold my beer."
"The look you give bae when..."

The same stupid sayings and memes recycled over and over. Actual writers do this.

Them forgetting about the iron fleet resulting in Rhaegal’s death & Missandei being the only one captured was forced but again, >D, I guess it was more necessary plot points to make Dany’s descent into mad queen all the more believable.
I would have rather her die at sea, like out of ALL the people she is the only one who was captured. *****.
Last night episode was okay.
Supposedly the ending of the show leaked too so be careful on social media.
Right now the show is *** so a leaked ending might redeem the **** show.
only explanation I could have is it looked like Euron's ships came around a corner, even if Dany was on a dragon it doesn't mean she can see the entire island in all directions. She wasn't THAT high in the air. Still dumb to have Euron THIS good at ambushes though. That's three times he's been successful at it already
How is she high enough to get shot down but not high enough to see the person shooting her down.

i think what will piss me of the most will be no explanation of where the hell Bran wargged into during the battle.

I've been fine with most this season, last night's episode IMO showed again why this show is great.

I don't understand why people are so concerned with "fan service" which i don't see.

It does suck that the ending overall does seem rushed, but it is what it is.

I really don't think it's anything deeper than him trying to find where the night king was with the crows. Unless he was seeing the future as well but a whole episode has passed, why would he mention anything about warging during the battle now?

I would have rather her die at sea, like out of ALL the people she is the only one who was captured. *****.

Has Cersei ever even seen or met Missandei before? I don't think she was there when they showed Cersei the white walker.

Arya gonna put hound out of his misery.
They're best friends and he'll feel honored.
I think he has survivors remorse after seeing the flaming swords Kenji finally die frfr this time.

Back
Top Bottom