OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m tired of folks disrespecting one of the two greatest dramas that has ever graced television.
9661F686-3F9F-4FF5-8D69-4A5C0347983C.png

The Sopranos ended masterfully. The symbolism & foreshadowing done throughout the show’s entirety led to that wonderfully edited last scene. and that’s that.
9661F686-3F9F-4FF5-8D69-4A5C0347983C.png

“You probably don’t even hear it when it happens, right?”

GoT wishes it could end like The Sopranos, this show is butt.

Dany really rode up to a castle with 10 unsullied and 1 dragon demanding a surrender.

:rofl:

Another parallel I noticed is Jon just had to tell gis cousins he's a Targ qnd has a claim to the throne which is what Dany didnt want the same way Ned had to tell Cersi he was gonna tell Robert his children are Jamie's.

yep, feels like The Wire where everything comes full circle for all the characters. Feels like a Varys heel turn is next just like Littlefinger did to Ned

Tyrion has been useless.

except the **** jokes, he always finds a way to get one of those in every time he's around Varys

Imagine if robin arryn comes from nowhere but with Arya skills, and destroys the lannisters

And is meera coming back?

theon? white.
jorah? white.
little bear? white.
berric? white.
melisandre? white.
edd? white.
WHITE WALKERS? WHITE.

D&D love killing white people smfh

soooooo these dudes thought it was too obvious for jon to be involved with killing the NK..

but they spend the whole damn series with everyone in the 7 kingdoms talking about her being her father and they still go ahead with that easy storyline

didn't know this season was getting this much pushback

it really aint that bad

on another note this season of barry :pimp:

Man they fumbled the easiest touchdown of all time in episode 3. I can’t get over it. Jon should have been down on the ground using his skills. Bran shoulda warged into the dragon.

“You’ll never walk again, but you’ll fly.”

Prophecy fulfilled. Order. Balance. Intrigue. Bad-assery. Folks done goofed and unlike Dorne, they don’t have another season to listen to negative feedback and give us greatness.

Last edited:
When everyone thought grey worm was done in the BOW, I kept thinking it would be much more of a shocker if Missandei got murked. Torco nudo would be crushed having to watch, and it would feel more devastating than him dying in the battle. Didnt see Cersei doing it but I fully expected it.

Man the fumbled the easiest touchdown of all time in episode 3. I can’t get over it. Jon should have been down on the ground using his skills. Bran shoulda warged into the dragon.

“You’ll never walk again, but you’ll fly.”

Prophecy fulfilled. Order. Balance. Intrigue. Bad-assery. Folks done goofed and unlike Dorne, they don’t have another season to listen to negative feedback and give us greatness.

Bran is the three eyed raven, not the three eyed dragon :stoneface:

He doesn't just Mystique in to animals.

Could also see them going the route of Jon dying once Gilly gives birth.

Cant see there being two Jons alive at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom