OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smartest person in all of westeros
laugh-coffee-spit.gif

Folks claiming this full season woulda gave em time
When almost all season is an hour 30 and those 30 min add up to about 2 more episodes at least
They are just tryna close off all storylines

Khaleesi also has green eyes, so maybe Arya will kill her eventually?

think Torumund is gonna stay now that he sees Jamie left Brienne :lol:

Folks claiming this full season woulda gave em time
When almost all season is an hour 30 and those 30 min add up to about 2 more episodes at least
They are just tryna close off all storylines
You're right, and that's why they structured it this way. They only wanted to tie up loose ends.

My point is that all the out of character decisions people are making would be a lot smoother if they took the time to flesh out those decisions and motivations, but they clearly aren't interested in telling the story that makes tons of sense. They want to give people the moments they expect in 6 episodes. Sure the episodes are longer, but locking in 6 episodes already limits your storytelling possibilities when each episode seems to be a distinct part of the ending of the story.

You're right, and that's why they structured it this way. They only wanted to tie up loose ends.

My point is that all the out of character decisions people are making would be a lot smoother if they took the time to flesh out those decisions and motivations, but they clearly aren't interested in telling the story that makes tons of sense. They want to give people the moments they expect in 6 episodes. Sure the episodes are longer, but locking in 6 episodes already limits your storytelling possibilities when each episode seems to be a distinct part of the ending of the story.
I think they initially
Was like cool we got that other show pilot
Let’s hurry this up
But once hbo cancelled that show they were in a hole
That show about slavery or whatever dumb *** idea they pitched

I think they initially
Was like cool we got that other show pilot
Let’s hurry this up
But once hbo cancelled that show they were in a hole
That show about slavery or whatever dumb *** idea they pitched
Man, **** that ******* show.

Just reminded me now I have even less expectations for the last two episodes.:lol:

On a side note
I low key thought when she yelled dracarys
It was code for something and a dragon was gonna pop out behind em spitting fire :lol:

It's like, first I was like, OMG SHE CALLED IN AN EMERGENCY NUKE KILLSTREAK, then was like, no way, that's what would have us going crazy with hype, then was type disappointed. ALL withing a few seconds.

It's like, first I was like, OMG SHE CALLED IN AN EMERGENCY NUKE KILLSTREAK, then was like, no way, that's what would have us going crazy with hype, then was type disappointed. ALL withing a few seconds.
We need dr doom in mcu ASAP

Another parallel I noticed is Jon just had to tell his cousins he's a Targ and has a claim to the throne which is what Dany didnt want the same way Ned had to tell Cersi he was gonna tell Robert his children are Jamie's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom