OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dudes in here like "IDGAF about animals, y'all soft"

giphy.gif

Grey Worm bout to go in next episode in Missanbaes honor. It's gonna be he or the hound that bodies The Mountain for sure.

I don't read the books.

But It doesn't talk. It doesn't have a personality. It has no character development.

It's literally the least important character and I use that term loosely on the show.

People were upset because people like Edd, Jorah and Barric were the only ones who got killed last week, but are going on and on about a wolf. :lol:

You feel the same about the dragons?

When a wolf breathes fire and flies then it will be important...until then it's a glorified hunting dog.

Confirmed: all the people who say "it's just a wolf" are the same people who supported Michael Vick when he was electrocuting dogs and stomping on their heads.

Scumbags.
:smh: y’all really believe that bs
It’s well known that Vick had a gambling ring
That woulda implicated ALOT of folks in high places
But the feds couldn’t catch anyone on anything
And Vick kept his mouth shut
They offered him a deal but he didn’t take it
That’s why they brought him up on them damn dog charges
Cause they had to find something
But all in all he kept his mouth shut
Which is why after he got out
He was still showed love by players and owners alike
And was still able to get money from teams

Kind of what I'm thinking. I know the dragons are more fantastical, but they never said a word either.

I think most people wanted more Ghost, but they never really laid the groundwork for him. I think people are moreso disappointed that Ghost didn't become what that initial interaction hinted at. Ghost was supposed to represent Jon as the runt of the litter, so people expected the parallels to carry on, but you can tell the writers didn't want all the extra storytelling that goes with the dire wolves.

You're my guy Magic33 Magic33 , but you be taking issue with some wild stuff sometimes.:lol: Why wouldn't people want more Ghost.

Vick shouldn't have gotten anymore than probation and a fine, maybe 30 days at max...with that being said I hope Ghost follows Jon ,and Ole yeller gets wacked by the Mountain.

I don't care, and apparently neither does this board. Since nobody mentions when they're killed. And we saw the dragons since they were born.

There's literally only a handful of characters I care about.

And my guy Tormund is going back to smash wildlings.

Kind of what I'm thinking. I know the dragons are more fantastical, but they never said a word either.

I think most people wanted more Ghost, but they never really laid the groundwork for him. I think people are moreso disappointed that Ghost didn't become what that initial interaction hinted at. Ghost was supposed to represent Jon as the runt of the litter, so people expected the parallels to carry on, but you can tell the writers didn't want all the extra storytelling that goes with the dire wolves.

You're my guy Magic33 Magic33 , but you be taking issue with some wild stuff sometimes.:lol: Why wouldn't people want more Ghost.

I guess :lol:

:smh: y’all really believe that bs
It’s well known that Vick had a gambling ring
That woulda implicated ALOT of folks in high places
But the feds couldn’t catch anyone on anything
And Vick kept his mouth shut
They offered him a deal but he didn’t take it
That’s why they brought him up on them damn dog charges
Cause they had to find something
But all in all he kept his mouth shut
Which is why after he got out
He was still showed love by players and owners alike
And was still able to get money from teams

Irrelevant to this thread, but come on man. Everything you said is true but you said it like he wasn’t killing all those dogs. “That's when they brought him up on them damn dog charges.” Yeah... cuz on top of everything else, he was also torturing and killing dogs. You can’t just ho hum that.

Irrelevant to this thread, but come on man. Everything you said is true but you said it like he wasn’t killing all those dogs. “That's when they brought him up on them damn dog charges.” Yeah... cuz on top of everything else, he was also torturing and killing dogs. You can’t just ho hum that.
In between games dude was killing dogs???
Hmm ok cool

Back
Top Bottom