OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
htep1n1j5lw21.png

Only 2 episodes left?

All your favourite characters are getting Ls like they’re in the audience on Oprah next episode

Last edited:
Would be dope if Arya, GW and a few others led a sneak attack op into King's Landing like Daario, GW and Jorah did into Yunkai.

At some point it stops being “ambushed” and becomes Dany just being an idiot. They got jumped by the iron fleet in the exact same spot like 7 episodes ago.

In the inside the episode Benioff and Weiss said she forgot about the iron fleet. How?? They’re the reason she needed to ally with the north to begin with when they last jumped her ships around dragon stone. It’s not like she doesn’t know they’re there, they’re literally her neighbors.

2C37DBFC-58FF-4DBB-9D7E-DD43AB54F83C.jpeg

She didn’t get ambushed she flew over her neighbors house and acted shocked when they were home. It’s idiotic and awful writing.

we didn't see any war Tywin won all series, they literally just cut to him riding in saying "we won" after Blackwater. So I don't get the praise for Tywin as a strategist either, Robb outsmarted him and took Jaime after sacrificing Riverrun didn't he?
We don't have to visually see him winning to know he was a good strategist. He lost a few battles to Robb but ended the war by simply writing a few letters.

At some point it stops being “ambushed” and becomes Dany just being an idiot. They got jumped by the iron fleet in the exact same spot like 7 episodes ago.

In the inside the episode Benioff and Weiss said she forgot about the iron fleet. How?? They’re the reason she needed to ally with the north to begin with when they last jumped her ships around dragon stone. It’s not like she doesn’t know they’re there, they’re literally her neighbors.

She didn’t get ambushed she flew over her neighbors house and acted shocked when they were home. It’s idiotic and awful writing.

Some terrible memories on display this season

Wasn't even mad when they chopped ol girl... she could have easily grabbed Cersi and jumped off and ended the war right there, she knew she was dead anyway.

we didn't see any war Tywin won all series, they literally just cut to him riding in saying "we won" after Blackwater. So I don't get the praise for Tywin as a strategist either, Robb outsmarted him and took Jaime after sacrificing Riverrun didn't he?

Tywin bled Robb's forces from the beginning by burning the Riverlands down. Then he formed alliances with the Freys and Boltons to kill Robb, his wife and Cat. They also had the Tyrells on their side. He kept Joffrey in check for the most part and had he not died, I doubt the Tyrells would be able to get that close to Tommen. Tywin died before the Lannisters could fully consolidate their power. Cersei didn't like all of Tywin's decisions but she knew that he was smart enough to keep the Lannisters in power. He held the family together for the most part for years. The song "The Rains of Castamere" is about how Tywin made the Lannisters a family that shouldn't be crossed.

All the truths right here. I've been trying to explain to my gf how the writing has gotten rather dull and she isn't having any of it :rolleyes .

All of you people who keep mentioning Ghost, are you dog lovers or something?

It's a damn wolf who's habitat is the cold.

The Ghost fans are the Buzzfeed worshipers I swear.

People are really upset that Rhaegal got taken out by the scorpions. We knew about this dragon killing weapon for a whole season and saw how effective it could be in season 7.

While Dany and Jon's armies were preparing for the dead, Qyburn improved the scorpion and built more of them. The Targ forces were dumb to underestimate Cersei, especially considering that their numbers were dwindled by the battle at Winterfell. The playing field is level now. The Lannisters have more men and superior weaponry than the Targaryens.

Ghost could've got sprayed by arrows like his brother did at the red wedding, or turned into wolf filets by the WW's for all I care.

All of you people who keep mentioning Ghost, are you dog lovers or something?

It's a damn wolf who's habitat is the cold.
How could you not understand people growing an affinity for Ghost?:lol:

He's been coupled with Jon since the first season, and in the books he plays a much bigger role.

The same way Dany always flexed her dragons is how Jon used Ghost in the books. It would have been cool to see Ghost standing beside Jon during that speech, but the show has never done enough work to tie Ghost to Jon.

So for people who haven't read the books I guess I can see you not understanding, but even then they made a big deal of those direwolves when they found them, then kinda ditched the story that went with them in the books.

He's been coupled with Jon since the first season, and in the books he plays a much bigger role.

The same way Dany always flexed her dragons is how Jon used Ghost in the books. It would have been cool to see Ghost standing beside Jon during that speech, but the show has never done enough work to tie Ghost to Jon.

So for people who haven't read the books I guess I can see you not understanding, but even then they made a big deal of those direwolves when they found them, then kinda ditched the story that went with them in the books.

Agreed. Ghost was in the room with Jon guarding his body. People were crying over Ghost licking Jons face because it was like the viral vids of soldiers whose dogs wait by their graves. People feeling some type of way for Ghost being cast aside makes sense. Ghost was the character most closely tied to Jon in the books and in the shows has been with him through everything even more so than Sam. Blame the writers and the CGI budget for not conveying that enough.

I don't read the books.

But It doesn't talk. It doesn't have a personality. It has no character development.

It's literally the least important character and I use that term loosely on the show.

People were upset because people like Edd, Jorah and Barric were the only ones who got killed last week, but are going on and on about a wolf. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom